Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sun set
You’re a champ, Milk. Even in your own short tenure, you’ve done so goddamn much for this place that it’s incredible. Don’t worry about what section you put me in. I’m proud of you, proud to call you a friend, and I’m definitely down to do something any time.

Welcome to retirement, bud. Enjoy the freedom!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
o7

Best of luck to you mate. Wishing you the best!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
ily bro im so happy i was able to help you at the start and see where you got to in the end
[Image: image.png]
Milk
Dont know if you remember me but wanted to wish you well off into the sunset
You were an awesome person to answer questions and resolve PH issues whenever it was needed.
Sincerely- Mexican B

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Easily exceeded mine and Chelllman's previous work as Admin. You had put so much work into the community, the server and every aspect of Dink's. You are one of the sole reasons we have an active Discord bot. (Not to undermine everyone else's effort. Sorry if it sounds like that.) 

I am really glad you had a chance to work under the position despite it being a shitty one to fill for sure. 

I'm glad to have met you dude and I hope life keeps getting better as I know you've gone through a lot. 

Keep looking up bb and keep doing good things.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Aww Milk-Chaaaaaan~
Rest well and enjoy the freedom.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
(04-15-2024, 07:32 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: @chibill You are one of the smartest people I know, and I know you are going to turn around and tell me I am wrong and that there are smarter people than you in the community, but you're wrong. I can't say I know anyone else who has hand built a computer. When I say hand built, I don't mean you get the parts off a website and put it together. I mean this dude put it together in the same way your would put components together on a bread board and program the thing. Way to just drop that in the staff chat by way, what the actual fuck, you should share a picture of that in a comment below dude is in another dimension from us.

Said to see you leaving the staff team, but understand-able (I hope to stay in contact with you tho.)   

While I haven't built my own computer YET. I have written emulators for my homebrew CPU and currently working on a barebones C compiler for it. 

I do have plenty of other electronic projects I could post tho. Closest I have ever posted to building a computer not in minecraft was a picture of a Mini Micro Designer 1 I have. 

Plus you know I have way to many programming projects as well.
(04-16-2024, 08:03 PM)chibill Wrote:
(04-15-2024, 07:32 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: @chibill You are one of the smartest people I know, and I know you are going to turn around and tell me I am wrong and that there are smarter people than you in the community, but you're wrong. I can't say I know anyone else who has hand built a computer. When I say hand built, I don't mean you get the parts off a website and put it together. I mean this dude put it together in the same way your would put components together on a bread board and program the thing. Way to just drop that in the staff chat by way, what the actual fuck, you should share a picture of that in a comment below dude is in another dimension from us.

Said to see you leaving the staff team, but understand-able (I hope to stay in contact with you tho.)   

While I haven't built my own computer YET. I have written emulators for my homebrew CPU and currently working on a barebones C compiler for it. 

I do have plenty of other electronic projects I could post tho. Closest I have ever posted to building a computer not in minecraft was a picture of a Mini Micro Designer 1 I have. 

Plus you know I have way to many programming projects as well.

Don't you worry me and you will still be working on projects together, so we will be in touch. Just maybe we should think about making our own game instead of working on a 20 year old game every day. All so you are invited to my D&D onece I get that going.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
sunsets and soupcans, its got a nice ring to it.

job well done sir, ya brought ph back from the brink and ill never forgive you for that (for legal reasons this is joke).

youre pretty damn awesome my dude. lets keep up the good times whenever we go!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I already told you privately how much I respect the hell out of ya, and you're gonna be a lot more stress free when you can do and say whatever you want wherever you want. You were a real one Milk.