Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
im very tired
I'm so sad to see you go possum :( best of luck and please enjoy retirement. You did a great deal for all of us, and I just want to let you know once again that I appreciate you.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Well well well...

The time has come for you to hop off the fence instead of being pushed off it. Possum you were a great Admin. You handled your position extremely well between the two different Admin teams during your tenure. Now you don't have to worry about panel screwing up lol.

Good luck to your future endeavors. o7
???????? ??????
rip to possum, you are a hella good admin from the things i’ve seen and i hope you enjoy your retirement !! meep.
I couldn’t put into enough words how much you mean to myself and this place. You’ll disagree with me and I don’t care if you do, but you’re one of the best and fairest Admins this community has ever seen, and you know how to keep things real and tell it how it is.

Enjoy your well earned retirement, you stinky marsupial! ❤️
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
You had a good run. I wish you the best on whatever you do next.

o7
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
i think you once said that you would stay until ph burned down, and i believe you held true to that. you were one the best and awesome admins ive met, definitely not a placeholder.
[Image: image.png]
Oh no...

I'm just seeing this now.
Possum you deserve the world. 
Heart
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
ya'll are too much. thank you for the love and support. soupcans for everyone.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I am sorry we never spent more time together as admins or worked closer together. When I did know you better at the time of you being a Mod you were always a joy to be around. Keep in touch Possum.
o7

[Image: opossum-push.gif]
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...