Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Like I never left. (please don't break)
Hello, I don't know many of you now. But If you don't know me yet after this 3 sided bastard dropped the bombshell of the year. This is my re-introduction to you all, old members can see where I went and the new ones can meet me for the first time. 
Including this, when I rejoin the discord please do not add me and start dming me your sorries for this whole ordeal. If you didn't get your input in or someone didn't put it for you on my unban appeal then It's just unnecessary. I really don't want my inbox spammed, plus its not you peoples fault. You were just fed the lies of the tyrants that gazed over you. The only people I truely blame Is that 3 sided bastard and who ever the fuck started calling it blackmail.

Hello, Again. My name I use in real life is Melodine. Online you will see me refered to as Deer, thats because its the name of my fursona you see in my steam pfp. Creative right?
I really love art and It's brought me some amazing oppratunities to work with what I love. I was given the chance by a band called Shoe to create offical lyric videos and more for the band. Including helping create the vinyl for their first full album they ever released. SDAASLOI. (Stressed Deppressed And A Severe Lack Of Intrest) This has let me meet and work with other great bands such as Sad Park, Burning Sensations, and DesertCactus. Bart (lead of shoe) has been so kind to me over this past year and so has the band's community in the shoecord has also been an amazing positive influence for me. I love Shoe almost 1 to 1 with Modest Mouse, which can be biased. But Shoe was the first band to ever have me cry to a song, People And Their Bits. (bonus! first movie I ever cried to was Hachi)

Continuing my love for music I've been going to many concerts recently! I've gotten to see some of my dream bands live and if you ever want to see what band I'm currently seeing or what band merch I buy you can check out my instagram through my linktree! So far I've seen Modest Mouse (wonder who they are...), The Cribs, Shinedown, Dorothy, DIAMANTE, The Get Right Band, Disco Risque, Sad Park, Open Mike Eagle, Foot Ox, and AJJ. Then not only that, My schedual so far for this year is. Man Man, Of Montreal, Dead Poet Society, Toad The Wet Sprocket, and Barenaked Ladies! (all links are spotify links Nevermind it kept breaking) It's now become one of my favorite hobbies to go see a band live even if i only listen to like 2 of their songs. Then hear them sing their songs in the way they want you to hear them. It also became a hobby for me to tanscribe the lyrics of untranscribed songs on genius.

I have not had alot of motivation to do much recently. I only just started getting into modding tf2 almost with the same passion I had for gmod long ago. You can find my mods and non mods on Gamebanana under IateMyBingoCard. That name comes from the 1 week i played valorent before uninstalling (skill issue). I even gained enough subscribers for gamebanana to tell me my account is now a target for hackers! (please be warned there are NSFW mods. Entering the site they will be blurred and unviewable without an account. So this is your warning)

Now to outro, I want to start with how proud I am of this community genuinely. I'm sure most of you saw it in my response and in the dropbox I did NOT believe in you. I thought you would all shit your pants one last time just for me  Heart . But I'm so happy to see there are still some synapsys firing within my favorite trainwreck. Though I have heard its gotten somewhat better. I even saved my response to wayback machine, thats how much I disbelieved. I couldn't be happier to be wrong. 
I really want to thank all these people for sticking by me through this ban, I know I continued to not tell you my age. I was still in fear, how else should I have felt about that whole ordeal?

@Stony @Tradingfour My dr staff in arms, my shittier power rangers (shut up foxka) It was truely an honor to staff with you and I'm so glad you both stuck with me.
@RussEfarmer I've thanked you many time before for this already. I hope you get your wizard tower
@Loona Mondragon You also stayed with me for so long and through alot of my younger years bullshit which I apologize for immensely.
@Bxb777 (Sukal) My favorite skunk, I hope moving on from dinks does something for you. Even if you don't know what it is yet.
@Nazu(s) You were one of the most helpful people in my life and I wish I could buy you a jacuzzi somehow.
@Maple Nukem You almost never responded to me I just wanted to ping you to call you soldat. Come back :(
@Hani I'm putting you way to far down the list so I'll give you two
@Hani I know you said in dms that you just exsisted I stil appricate you being there. Sometimes that can mean more than anything.
@Huro fucking wake up I dmed you like 3 months ago
@Foxka allowed me to repeatedly ping them in the spongebob server
@8-bit For Karl (fucker changed your name)
@KaneMane I'm proud you finally quit darts, I hope you are doing well. You were the worlds best e-girl.
@Joe tbh I don't even think you knew but thanks for being there anyway
@Starling I hope this doesn't give you a notification and I was too afraid to ask you on discord. But thank you for even the few times we talked. I know you had 0 idea what was going on but I also know you didn't want to know. Entierly fair.
@Mother Nuru. I already said enough in dms probably so just get pinged anyway
@"Dinkleberg >:(" I dmed you like 12 times throughout this ban and you never once responded. That's just what i expected thank you dinkie.
@Gabe Gabe, I believe I first approached you almost a year ago the first time I tried to get my story out there you told me there's nothing you can do. I don't want to assume anything about you because you let me roast that 3 sided bastard and that was fucking cool. But it has me wonder if it was about reputation.
So speaking of (except @Avi this doesn't apply to you, please just reinvite me to shrimp server if it lives): @chibill and @KaptainLes (you know what I don't actually remember why I tried coming to you les I might be straight up wrong. The main point was you blocked me on everything so I couldn't contact you when you were admin to tell you what I wanted to say. But I saw that you kept the discord banner I gave you, wether you still have it or not doesn't matter.) But Chibill, I originally was recomended to come to you about my situation so I had added you and when you replied I figured you would have given me a chance. Yet as soon as my response is done it says that I can't send the message to the recipient. Obviously I was confused because you had sent a message so thats why I tried contacting you a second time on my alt (Austin Powers). This time you told me never to contact you again, I don't remember what quip I gave you. Then blocked me a second time and I did give up after that. Why did you not give me the chance to tell you my side of the story? (this was before I learned of the "no contact" rule but I still want to know.)

Edit:
I can not fucking believe i forgot to mention @SugarySugoi/BetaSlot. You were always so kind to me in dinks even after you had long left it. Especially after I was banned you talked with me almost every day after about anything. I am ever grateful and I'm glad everything is going for you.

These were the images I wanted to show

"shoe_edit"
[Image: fortheshoe.png?ex=663096a5&is=661e21a5&h...height=536]

"the last first one"
[Image: Screenshot_20240227-104726.png?ex=6627d8...height=536]

"you know"
[Image: lmao.jpg?ex=6630af07&is=661e3a07&hm=18d2...height=332]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(04-16-2024, 03:40 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: @chibill Why did you not give me the chance to tell you my side of the story?

because his fellow admins (myself included) were still under the impression that you had lied about your age and advised him not to respond
Well as a new-ish person, welcome back to here. Hope you have a good time =)
Welcome back, I am glad you got the redemption you deserved.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
i'm glad to have been any amount of support for you -
try to take it easy though, crazy journey you've been through ♡
welcome back :)
welcome back ! :3
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ur cool :D

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
My reaction when my friends face adversity in a seemingly hopeless situation but still come out on top
[Image: joe-rogan-reaction-578x346.jpg]

Big W and welcome back
Make sure to send me more pictures of your vinyls
Welcome back to the community. I hope all of us can out this whole mess behind us! :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks