Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All of that, Continued.
(04-22-2024, 08:15 PM)bab Wrote: Hi friend, I've received multiple DMs since this announcement was posted asking me if I was involved in the bans because of this mentality. As stated by Tiefling, the admins have received evidence from several victims of this pattern of inappropriate behavior. The agreement on the punishments was made after they had several discussions about it.

Please stop pushing for more information on this sensitive topic that you aren't involved in when it's already been discussed with the needed parties. You aren't helping and there is no need for you to personally pry further into the matter. If the banned parties would like further clarification, they can contact the admins themselves.

Also side note, for anyone who was thinking of reaching out to me to ask more about this situation, please do not. Thank you. :)

we not really friends but whats up hows fortnite going?

unfortunately it is not the fault of those accused that you were contacted by others asking if you were involved! The ability to control what others post has not been developed yet. And to repeat for a third time, I myself, am not asking for this information. Those who are involved are owed all the information.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
endlessly yapping about this won't do anything. We have the human equivalent of two brick walls colliding.
smh my head
(04-22-2024, 08:19 PM)BillyBob Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 08:10 PM)moocow Wrote: -snip=

Who is at risk? If any of the victims were at risk, or further harassed, then it is an easy community ban to all those involved. 

see: victim in thread speaking about how she is continuing to be victimized due to the spectacle that's being made of this 

your parading around demanding transparency and evidence and whatnot are actively harming the people who felt that they could safely and privately come forward with their concerns, making them relive something that they likely just want to close the chapter and move on from
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-22-2024, 08:17 PM)reina Wrote: imagine being relieved that you're finally seeing the person who harassed and manipulated you get repercussions for his actions, only to have salt rubbed in your wounds by him revealing your identity to his friends and allowing them to publicly demand an explanation on his behalf.

and to have an admin publicly supporting posts demanding an explanation by +1ing them and attaching his name to them.... insane. i'm disappointed, chibill.

sadly i have to take your definition of harassment as a grain of salt, as one time i was accused by you of harassing you for trying to ask the discord admin why i was banned, and then had to post the screenshots to show that i was in fact, not harassing you. 

also, every admin does not have to act in a hivemind
(04-22-2024, 08:19 PM)BillyBob Wrote: where is the "danger" in providing Battons, Jack the evidence? Who is at risk? If any of the victims were at risk, or further harassed, then it is an easy community ban to all those involved.
One of them has already leaked any information he could find on the matter to his friends, and I already have someone asking me if they can ask for evidence to be leaked, someone has already been further harassed about it.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-22-2024, 08:24 PM)moocow Wrote: moocow-snip=

Who is at risk? If any of the victims were at risk, or further harassed, then it is an easy community ban to all those involved. 

see: victim in thread speaking about how she is continuing to be victimized due to the spectacle that's being made of this 

your parading around demanding transparency and evidence and whatnot are actively harming the people who felt that they could safely and privately come forward with their concerns, making them relive something that they likely just want to close the chapter and move on from

unfortunately that is the fault of no one but those messaging the individual. also, i would steer clear of directly calling someone a victim, as, that person claimed in their own post they weren't a victim. again with the whole reading thing
(04-22-2024, 08:24 PM)BillyBob Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 08:17 PM)reina Wrote: imagine being relieved that you're finally seeing the person who harassed and manipulated you get repercussions for his actions, only to have salt rubbed in your wounds by him revealing your identity to his friends and allowing them to publicly demand an explanation on his behalf.

and to have an admin publicly supporting posts demanding an explanation by +1ing them and attaching his name to them.... insane. i'm disappointed, chibill.

sadly i have to take your definition of harassment as a grain of salt, as one time i was accused by you of harassing you for trying to ask the discord admin why i was banned, and then had to post the screenshots to show that i was in fact, not harassing you. 

also, every admin does not have to act in a hivemind
you were accused of harassment bc you randomly brought up my dead cat
yall on thread lock speedrun rn
(04-22-2024, 08:26 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 08:19 PM)BillyBob Wrote: where is the "danger" in providing Battons, Jack the evidence? Who is at risk? If any of the victims were at risk, or further harassed, then it is an easy community ban to all those involved.
One of them has already leaked any information he could find on the matter to his friends, and I already have someone asking me if they can ask for evidence to be leaked, someone has already been further harassed about it.

then ill refer to one of my many previous messages, where, if you have concrete proof that evidence provided to the accused is actively being used to target someone, then you should take action against such individual.
(04-22-2024, 08:28 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: yall on thread lock speedrun rn
0 days without nonsense. Hot take: if the admins came to this conclusion after days of talking it is what it is. Any issues should be able to be dealt with privately. even if that is not the case, arguing about it on the forums won't really do anything good.
former admin2