Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
So yeah, uh... bye
Jokes aside you've been one of my best friends on dinks here since I met you, I honestly wished I'd have met you earlier but I wasn't super active outside of dinks especially back before 2020. Really does suck to see people I like resign over the last few weeks in particular but honestly with how vitriolic and tense it's been in this community the last month, I seriously do not blame a single staff member for wanting to just move on. Just like shwaggins said, we really needed a staff member like you but we definitely do not deserve you man. I wish you nothing but good luck ryan, I hope retirement serves you well!

(I'm still kicking you and norm's ass at trackmania though)
:(
I don't believe we've had much interaction but good luck on the outside.

[Image: 200.gif?cid=ecf05e47a6s2nkclrsfvl3xu3zjy...0.gif&ct=g]
mmmmm soup...

best of luck in your future endeavors, ryan. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
you’re absolutely right Ryan. It was terribly handled on all accounts and I don’t blame you for getting out. Enjoy your freedom, and thanks for what you did. I really considered you to be a candidate for a future admin spot in the future, but I’m glad you made the best decision for yourself.
smh my head
o7 fellow Ryan
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+5 you were the last hope
Hope you enjoy retirement
[Image: tofxiQ2.png]
o7

enjoy the new beautiful world of not-Dinks.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Whoopsies