Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
So yeah, uh... bye
I dont got a lot to say. The events of the past few weeks have been eye opening to say the least. I dont agree with how a lot of it was handled by either side. Like rand said, learn to communicate rather than just throwing stones at each other.

Peace
RyanHighman is the staff member this place needed but didn’t deserve. o7
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Didn't talk to you much, but you were a good one o7
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Have a good retirement!
I love you
this is a bummer. we never got to know each other that well but from the few times talking and playing with you, you seem like a great guy. hope you'll keep playing and hanging around, take care
[Image: b_560x95.png]
have a good retirement Mr. Highman.

its been a real pleasure.

o7
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Take care and I hope to still see you around. You were a wonderful staff member and the community appreciates the time you put into it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
o7

❤️
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This one hurts for sure... gonna miss you brother take care
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions