Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P4
you were my favorite admin and one of my best friends. thank you for always being there for me, and i look forward to continuing to be there for each other in the coming years. see you again this summer! :D
to quote Ariana grande,

Thank you, next.

Joking aside; thanks for what you’ve done. Even though I don’t see eye to eye with you much, I can respect you’ve done a lot for this community
smh my head
gulp
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Easily the best web admin we've ever had is gone :(. hopefully your successor can come close to the admin you were. o7 gaybe
no one tell gabe this but i think he was actually pretty cool
[Image: image.png]
keep on keeping on

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(04-24-2024, 08:42 AM)Gabe Wrote: @Nicol Bolas I do not regret picking you to succeed me as TTT Admin and part of my reason for coming back as Admin was to re-surpass you in how long I was Admin for :). 

Ookkkkkk bucko I see how it is. Unresigning soon and I will stay admin till the sun explodes. 

Enjoy retirement. Again.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
my only mark on the forums is now a shitposting box and the removal and re-addition of rep. i need to rethink things.

i hope your mental improves as much as i hope mine does smh, and i hope people eventually decide to listen to the please of all the former staff, in all of their resignations, saying "hey dont be a dick + communicate at least a little" but yknow

have a guy throwing a boulder since i accidentally did 7o instead of o7

(. . )
7o7
. |
. |
./ \
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
he wouldn’t demote me when i resigned….

farewell to the best web admin :(
Holy crap I got a shoutout, I WILL be juicing this for years to come. I'm sad I didn't get to really talk to you in passing but you have done some amazing things. I am the new Gabe on campus.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]