Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl's Initial Mod App
-1 keep yourself safe

Just kidding, +1 for reasons above
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
:| Like. I want to -1 just to be a jerk.

But let's be real.
You're fucking good staff and that's all there is to it.
+1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
thatd be lit +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 ....
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 B^)
Honestly there isn't much more that I can add that hasn't already been said. Burrito has been a prime example of staff since becoming tmod.  He is active both on the server and the forums.  He continuously shows knowledge of the staff position and how to handle situations on the server. The community responds well to Burrito as staff which is good to note as well.  This is an easy +1 for me.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 Fun to play with and is actually an enchilada.
-1, too sweaty for the job

(JK, he's an outstanding TMod who's active, does a lot of reports, and is pretty fun to play with. +1 automatically)
Taco salads are better+1
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(06-15-2017, 08:48 AM)DaKody Wrote: Taco salads are better+1
I guess people use white text.
former admin2