Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl's Initial Mod App
Ingame Name: Burrito Bowl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203919865

Time Played: 430+ hours

When First Joined: Gametracker says March 1st so I guess then

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday at any hour except Monday’s and Thursday’s 8am-6pm

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: DTmod

What can you do to help the community: I usually am always on at pretty much anytime, so I’m able to help around when it comes to slays. And I usually play such a large amount that I cover times when some other staff have to go and there is no one to transition and bridge with the other staff. I think transitioning as a mod would help because of the knowledge that I’ve grown to have can now help when I have the ability to ban, I understand thats not everything when it comes to being a Mod, but I think I would thrive as a Mod. I currently am a Testmod on Mari’s DarkRP server and I feel like knowledge from both of the servers can only help me grow. 

Why you want to help the community: When I first got onto the server I felt like a straight nurd, I liked the server as soon as I joined because one of the first people I met on the server was Tons’ and he made the community even more friendly and make me want to stay, except when he trolled me with Easy Street ear rape. After not playing TTT for a while, I needed some refreshers, and all of the staff that were on my first few weeks were able to help me transition. I enjoyed the server so much within a short span, that I eventually bought Tmod around my second week on the server. I hadn’t accumulated hours at all, but I said hey, why not? I’ve always been the person that was able to learn on the fly. So I learned the ropes from Mods like Christian, Rippe and Everyjuan and tried to base off how to staff. I learned a lot from all of the staff on what to and what not to do based on what they did. I often looked up to them during my beginnings, and I still do. I really enjoy playing on the server and I want to stay around here for a long time (as long as I don’t mass RDM).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I am aware of

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I used to play and staff on TTT in the 2012-2013 era, but then the owner of my server stole the donation money and then faked his death.

Other: This is kind of just a test, I know I pretty much have below the minimum, but I’m taking my shot because why not. Doesn’t hurt to try :D

S.B. No dick pics for you Scoovie
+1 deez nutz
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
-1 not enough forum time
also you queue literally the worst music on the server.

(JK it's an easy +1)

Edit: Where's my shout out? :(
A shout out to me? Oh nice.

Anyways, you're very active, very good staff, and I think you're ready to progress to the next level. Als you're popular on the server and it doesn't look like your application was rushed. So I approve of this. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
430=2.5 weeks, and most of those hours you have been a tmod. Easy +1. You don't care for bs, and you still have fun with friends when you can. You do deserve this.

+1

Edit: 1 more thing. You have shown to be one of the most (if not the most) active tmod's on the server. I hope you get it.
former admin2
You're chill dude. I'd honestly be fine with you getting it at this point. You do your job very well and I enjoy being around you.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 no dick pic
Always there when needed, quick to deal with RDMers and harassers and really nice to me, also black just like me so I'm not alone.

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 hi burrito
+1 when your on you know how to take care of shit when it needs to be done

good luck Burrito Bowl and i hope for the best of you.
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]