Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P4
o7

Enjoy retired life.

Thank you for everything Gabe. We may not have worked together long, but it was a real pleasure.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hate to see you go dude, been a blast playing on this server with you. Happy retirement!
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
thanks for fixing that one forum issue i had that one time Gabe
You've been a huge part of the community for years, and you've done a shit ton of good work, and we'll all be grateful for it. Hope to see you around sometime man. Enjoy retirement :)
Over 900 days as an admin on this server deserves a presidential medal of freedom. I'll see what we can do about that.

In all seriousness, thank you for your most recent tenure as admin, Gabe. It takes a special person to want to put up with this cesspool and the filth that comes along with it. Cleaning up the forums is a thankless job and you did it admirably.

Thanks again for everything, Gabe!
o7 gaybaby
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Gabe, dont forget we’re taking shots tonight too :D
thank god but he'll be back they always come back
(04-25-2024, 03:29 PM)HumaneStephen Wrote: thank god but he'll be back they always come back
i like skibidi toilet do you like skibidi toilet
(04-25-2024, 03:29 PM)HumaneStephen Wrote: thank god but he'll be back they always come back
Just like you :D
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.