Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water....
What name do you usually go by on the server? -Titan22

What is your Discord account username? -Emerak22

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID)
(528796262976192534) or emerak22 #1808

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile) -First joined in 2019 but then got a joke ban so now it says Jan 16th 2022 

Are you 18 years of age or older? -Yes im 23

What staff position are you applying for? -Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why. - No, I don't have any.

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why. No, i do not.

What made you decide to apply?
I really enjoy being a part of the community/and well discord
and want to help out again.

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?

I have experience as a former Discord moderator, and I plan to be an active member of the community. My goal is to keep the Discord server a fun and safe place and to ensure that newcomers feel welcome. I will monitor each section of the server, including General, Cute Pets, Creation, Shitposting, and more,

I aim to keep unsafe content and rule-breaking to a minimum or eliminate it entirely depending on the situation. At the same time, I will maintain a friendly and approachable manner, while upholding the rules."

Anything else to add?  
my work schedule varies form morning to night, so ill try my best to balance that with monitoring the discord!
[Image: titan.gif]
old discord head
+1 let's go titan!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
-1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general
I think recent events have shown that we need a little bit more of over-moderating. The discord has gotten a little out of hand a few times (I am not innocent in this I have contributed to it getting out of hand).
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
[Image: 200.gif?cid=ecf05e47llwclb0tswx3svq4d54o...0.gif&ct=g]

+1 on titan becoming discord helper
As a woman, I +1 this application! While I have not have been active within the gaming aspect of the community, I did lurk in the background and keep in contact with numerous individuals with Titan being one of them. I have had the pleasure of working alongside and playing games with Titan throughout my time in Dinks in the past and he has always been a friendly and jolly fellow. I think he would be an excellent helper in the community, Good luck!
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting
are we just gonna gloss over this, or continue screaming pick me? because this is definitely concerning. -1 the discord also DOES NOT need overstaffing whatsoever, its been fine and the current staff do well already. edit: proof or no proof i said this was concerning.
(04-25-2024, 02:50 PM)cow Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting
are we just gonna gloss over this, or continue screaming pick me? because this is definitely concerning. -1 the discord also DOES NOT need overstaffing whatsoever, its been fine and the current staff do well already.
I'm going to be honest here, spouting out claims of this without proof on an application is ridiculous. Myself and others have known Titan for years and not once have I ever heard of him making an individuals uncomfortable. He is one of the nicest guys in the community
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general

man we just starting shit for no reason now I guess
anyway I have seen the overmoderating thing like a couple of times but I also think the entire ph staff team overmoderates so das just an opinion
I would like to disagree with your statement,

No one in or from the staff discord team has disapproved my staffing in the past, (that i know of) and can you please show or explain when I've made women uncomfortable? if i have its never been my intention, but i can't recall ever doing that, again if i have please inform me 
when and where.
[Image: titan.gif]