Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water....
So barring the whole other thing, the biggest concern to be considered is; didn't you just return to the discord today? I think there should be more time before foraying back into the staff team.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-25-2024, 03:44 PM)HONG Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:56 PM)Emerak Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general
I would like to disagree with your statement,

No one in or from the staff discord team has disapproved my staffing in the past, (that i know of) and can you please show or explain when I've made women uncomfortable? if i have its never been my intention, but i can't recall ever doing that, again if i have please inform me 
when and where.
hi thanks for the followup
for the comment of staffing disapproval, the culture and overall staffing of the discord changed a lot but at the time (around mid 2022) discord was overall stricter hence why the fellow discord staff didn't have anything to say about it, but many who regularly chatted during that time weren't fond of the staffing philosophy which you carried out heavily

as for making women uncomfortable, you have a pretty strong history of "nice guy syndrome" where you will say some things that cross boundaries with people that don't know you in that way, and your phrasing has made some of the comments coming from a grown man seem pretty weird.
so i dont flood the page i put them in an imgur, thank you everyone who helped as i am currently banned: https://imgur.com/a/feOGBup

as for activity you have had very very little for over a month:
[Image: IMG_2228.png?ex=662c01a7&is=662ab027&hm=...eb0440561&]
Bro thought he cooked... must've failed culinary school.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general
I would like to disagree with your statement,

No one in or from the staff discord team has disapproved my staffing in the past, (that i know of) and can you please show or explain when I've made women uncomfortable? if i have its never been my intention, but i can't recall ever doing that, again if i have please inform me 
when and where.
hi thanks for the followup
for the comment of staffing disapproval, the culture and overall staffing of the discord changed a lot but at the time (around mid 2022) discord was overall stricter hence why the fellow discord staff didn't have anything to say about it, but many who regularly chatted during that time weren't fond of the staffing philosophy which you carried out heavily

as for making women uncomfortable, you have a pretty strong history of "nice guy syndrome" where you will say some things that cross boundaries with people that don't know you in that way, and your phrasing has made some of the comments coming from a grown man seem pretty weird.
so i dont flood the page i put them in an imgur, thank you everyone who helped as i am currently banned: https://imgur.com/a/feOGBup

as for activity you have had very very little for over a month:
[Image: IMG_2228.png?ex=662c01a7&is=662ab027&hm=...eb0440561&]

From what I gathered from this "evidence" is somebody could mention women in any capacity and it could be considered "creepy" apparently. There is NO context to these messages. He literally mentioned women in his sentences and it was called "creepy". Listen, just because a few women from your friend group take stuff out of context that doesn't mean every man on the server (who you and your group dislike) is a creep. There are women in this application who don't see issues with your "evidence" and are +1ing the application. I agree with @Ckg that if you are going to pop up with non-relevant evidence you need to be removed from the conversation. You are adding flames to a serious topic when there is nothing to be added that holds any substance.
(04-25-2024, 03:49 PM)Starling Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: snip
snip
snip
I'm going to point out that all of that "evidence" in the imgur link is from over 2 years ago which in my opinion, does not appear to be bad with the very little context each message has

(04-25-2024, 03:49 PM)Ckg Wrote:
edit: With new included evidence, you have posted some concerning evidence which does look bad. However, it is from 2 years ago. To make that statement based off a 3-4 month span of secluded screenshots from 2 years ago is frankly disingenuous.

the screenshots listed are during his most active period as staff as he resigned 11/3/2022 and has not had much activity since then save for small bursts of conversation
this is why my statement specifically includes "if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it"

(04-25-2024, 04:11 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
snip
snip

From what I gathered from this "evidence" is somebody could mention women in any capacity and it could be considered "creepy" apparently. There is NO context to these messages. He literally mentioned women in his sentences and it was called "creepy". Listen, just because a few women from your friend group take stuff out of context that doesn't mean every man on the server (who you and your group dislike) is a creep. 

idk why you're using quotes since i never called him a creep or creepy; the main purpose of what i presented is to show behavior that was disconcerting as previously stated. no one called him a creep lol
-1, you started interacting with the community again consistently just yesterday from what I've seen and that isn't enough time to show that you changed your ways or not. The people -1ing hong because they don't wanna believe accusations on someone they thought of so highly is exactly the kind of problem the discord is facing lmao. 2 people that people thought were high and mighty and could do no wrong were banned and you're gonna sit here and tell everyone on the forums that you wanna not believe testimonies once more? Absurd.

Unimportant not relevant part below, disregard if it doesn't matter to you:

It's kind of apples and oranges to say but when I considered laced one of my best friends, I pretty much cut off laced the day he was community banned and asked some people why that was the case and that was it. It's not that hard to make a friend take accountability for their actions or not take their side 100% of the time when they're accused of shitty shit, It's called being unbiased and for a lot of you it's hard (and it shows lmao)
(04-25-2024, 04:27 PM)Damien Wrote: -1, you started interacting with the community again consistently just yesterday from what I've seen and that isn't enough time to show that you changed your ways or not. The people -1ing hong because they don't wanna believe accusations on someone they thought of so highly is exactly the kind of problem the discord is facing lmao. 2 people that people thought were high and mighty and could do no wrong were banned and you're gonna sit here and tell everyone on the forums that you wanna not believe testimonies once more? Absurd.

Unimportant not relevant part below, disregard if it doesn't matter to you:

It's kind of apples and oranges to say but when I considered laced one of my best friends, I pretty much cut off laced the day he was community banned and asked some people why that was the case and that was it. It's not that hard to make a friend take accountability for their actions or not take their side 100% of the time when they're accused of shitty shit, It's called being unbiased and for a lot of you it's hard (and it shows lmao)
What accusations are there to believe? Screenshots that have been taken out of context from over 2 years ago? Let me repeat, out of context and 2 years ago. There is no actual evidence and to try to frame it is solid proof evidence is quite frankly ridiculous. To go around and slander individuals like this is reflects more on an individual than what they said on the topic.
(04-25-2024, 04:14 PM)HONG Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 03:49 PM)Starling Wrote:
snip
snip
snip

(04-25-2024, 03:49 PM)Ckg Wrote:
snip

snip

(04-25-2024, 04:11 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
snip
snip

snip

snip

Your pretty much implying he's a creep who makes women uncomfortable. Lets be honest here.
(04-25-2024, 04:31 PM)Starling Wrote: What accusations are there to believe? Screenshots that have been taken out of context from over 2 years ago? Let me repeat, out of context and 2 years ago. There is no actual evidence and to try to frame it is solid proof evidence is quite frankly ridiculous. To go around and slander individuals like this is reflects more on an individual than what they said on the topic.
There isn't any slander at all, the guy made a bunch of uncomfortable comments about and around women and you're sitting here defending him because he's you're friend (Proving my point). Being active for 2 days is not enough time to show any change from this at the very least problematic behavior and being a staff member would tell you that.
(04-25-2024, 04:35 PM)Damien Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 04:31 PM)Starling Wrote: What accusations are there to believe? Screenshots that have been taken out of context from over 2 years ago? Let me repeat, out of context and 2 years ago. There is no actual evidence and to try to frame it is solid proof evidence is quite frankly ridiculous. To go around and slander individuals like this is reflects more on an individual than what they said on the topic.
There isn't any slander at all, the guy made a bunch of uncomfortable comments about and around women and you're sitting here defending him because he's you're friend (Proving my point). Being active for 2 days is not enough time to show any change from this at the very least problematic behavior and being a staff member would tell you that.
As Titan has stated not one individual has came forward to ever inform him that they felt he was acting inappropriately. Even in those screenshots there are the females in question interacting with him further and joking along with it. So what exactly is the problem with them.
off topic but imagine how ugly and long this thread would be without gabe's spoiler system deadass i didn't realize it until just now
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator