Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Staff Abuse Report
Honestly I think my only problem with Tief is overstepping boundaries by reaching out for private discord/foxka stuff. The rest is all opinion that can go either way. The multi server shit is really up to dink ,but if he hasn't responded or said anything then it is what it is. No one can get to him
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hi, sorry this has gotten out of hand but there was briefly an actual constructive discussion happening which is hard to come by these days. Please stop shit posting, derailing, etc. This thread isn't about Skullfire nor sauces (honey mustard goated though).
i think murph and nate put it best…
(04-29-2024, 08:36 PM)happy Wrote: Honestly I think my only problem with Tief  is overstepping boundaries by reaching out for private discord/foxka stuff. The rest is all opinion that can go either way. The multi server shit is really up to dink ,but if he hasn't responded or said anything then it is what it is. No one can get to him
I want to again clarify since it may get lost in all of that, I did not reach out to foxka. They reached out to me to ask my opinion on their POTENTIAL staff app (which they had not made yet at the time), and I brought up only the guidelines vandalism incident, which I was using as comment on their untrustworthiness, NOT to solicit leaks from dong's server (which I was still in at the time).
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-29-2024, 08:45 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:36 PM)happy Wrote: Honestly I think my only problem with Tief  is overstepping boundaries by reaching out for private discord/foxka stuff. The rest is all opinion that can go either way. The multi server shit is really up to dink ,but if he hasn't responded or said anything then it is what it is. No one can get to him
I want to again clarify since it may get lost in all of that, I did not reach out to foxka. They reached out to me to ask my opinion on their POTENTIAL staff app (which they had not made yet at the time), and I brought up only the guidelines vandalism incident, which I was using as comment on their untrustworthiness, NOT to solicit leaks from dong's server (which I was still in at the time).
ah then my bad looking back i think the screenshots are in reverse order on the doc
[Image: J6yUs0g]

My response got buried due to Skullfire's yapping session but you did reach out to me about discord stuff unsolicited. I believe that you were doing so to gather information. Of course, I have no proof of such accusation, but the timing of you reaching out to me was right when BillyBob made a thread about the Day of Defeat Model (thread here: Billybob Thread) (which to my understanding), you were complaining about it in the staff discord.  (Image for Proof of contact)

This contact was random, to say the least. You had no interaction with me between November of 2022 until January this year.

The rest of the points made are opinion based, but this is the only one I think I have a legit issue with. I don't think it means you should be demoted, but I think there needs to be a conversation about boundaries. If someone comes to you about something that's going on, that's great; however, you actively seeking information by trying to be in discords with people you don't like is borderline creepy behavior.

Please correct me on this if I'm mistaken, but I don't think I am. I have no further comments to make on this situation.
smh my head
You are missing the part where that was the 3rd time you brought up that incident and tried to place fault onto me but ok i guess...

I have no further comments for now but I don't want you to be out here acting like you didn't pester me about this several times. It makes me genuinely uncomfortable to be interrogated like that after having had to ask you to just leave it alone.
(04-29-2024, 08:53 PM)chapman Wrote: My response got buried due to Skullfire's yapping session but you did reach out to me about discord stuff unsolicited. I believe that you were doing so to gather information. Of course, I have no proof of such accusation, but the timing of you reaching out to me was right when BillyBob made a thread about the Day of Defeat Model (thread here: Billybob Thread) (which to my understanding), you were complaining about it in the staff discord. 

The rest of the points made are opinion based, but this is the only one I think I have a legit issue with. I don't think it means you should be demoted, but I think there needs to be a conversation about boundaries. If someone comes to you about something that's going on, that's great; however, you actively seeking information by trying to be in discords with people you don't like is borderline creepy behavior.
Yes, I did ask about your server while looking into staff chat leaks. You said you didn't have one anymore and that was that. Other than that I asked around about who was friends with who to keep an eye out for who might have been leaking. I never gave any false pretenses about why I was asking, and I don't believe there are any moral restrictions on admins asking around the community for staff matters.

And like I said before, I was initially invited to dong's discord by jack to hang out with some friends that were there at the time. I didn't even know the discord existed before that.

(04-29-2024, 08:55 PM)Foxka Wrote: You are missing the part where that was the 3rd time you brought up that incident and tried to place fault onto me but ok i guess...

I have no further comments for now but I don't want you to be out here acting like you didn't pester me about this several times. It makes me genuinely uncomfortable to be interrogated like that after having had to ask you to just leave it alone.
I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied (again) about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you. Please stop trying to fabricate some longstanding harassment campaign against you.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-29-2024, 09:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you. Stop trying to fabricate some longstanding harassment campaign against you.

I want to clarify something about the LFD2 tourney and the staff guidelines really quickly. I told Foxka about it during the tournament and caribou had taken my spot on that team after myself and a few others were having a bit of fun with the guidelines' being editable. 

Thank you for responding to my prior comment.
smh my head
the fact that almost none of the evidence or points made against tiefling are grounds for demotion kinda proves the point this post was made in saltiness to try and get the last admin (who's the only real voice as a ttt admin for everyone who is either feminine presenting or part of the queer/lgbtq+ community in dink's) out so the misogynistic racist assholes can run rampant on the server and excuse their own behavior when they get called out for shitty behavior by downplaying what they were called out for and saying "but this person said they hated straight white men 2 years ago!!!".

The only real thing to even consider is the outside discords being brought up into dinklejecture which in reality outside discords shouldn't matter unless there's encouragement of harassment or other really fucked up behavior from staff members in it (which from what I've seen, is the case lol. don't try to pretend it's different). 

Also, the bunny burrow thing is really fucking petty and everyone involved in making that known to the public should be ashamed of themselves lmao, literally sending your pick me friend in there to lurk and grab screenies is psychotic and you should get help if tiefling staffing and helping out another ttt server makes you this upset.

edit* small clarification