Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Talk
(06-18-2017, 03:11 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 03:06 PM)SusAF Wrote: Mate you slayed me on my last round that night and since I wasn't playing it I left xD.
I work. If there's staff on and I don't need to be up late, I don't stay up late.
You came on and I saw that as a chance to take a few more rounds and exit.
Sorry my job and my charity work is more important than watching everyone else play for a round?
It's like you think this server is the only thing that goes on in people's lives.  

Also i'm 0% salty about being denied something I was pushed into applying for by @Foxka.
I knew I wasn't getting it, I was proving my point to them.
Knowing the rules and salt aside. I literally just got back from a break.
I know for a fact i'd need another month or two to even be considered.

Your assumptions are cute though :].

People seem to act like the server is their entire world. So you're saying you were shitposting in a very serious section of the forums... good to know.

So are yours bb :}.

Mate. A staff pressured me to apply. So I did. 
Was it to prove a point I wouldn't be accepted?
yes.
Was it a 0 effort shit post with no merit, with no correlation to the thread what so ever?
No. 
I actually took a good amount of time on that and did my best with it.
Otherwise if I got denied and didn't sincerely try, what point would of been proven other than me being a lazy troll? 
Assumptions are unbecoming of staff.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Just going to leave this here.
[Image: image.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-18-2017, 02:54 PM)SusAF Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 02:38 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 02:14 PM)SusAF Wrote: My 2 cents on this.
1 cent
The staff works under 2 things.
Grudges, and a clique mentality.

Poor guidelines to work under. This isn't high-school.

2 cents
They also constantly feel they are above the rules and back each other up to allow them selves to be above the rules.
God forbid you call any of the inner circle on breaking the rules or abusing power.
You don't get a medal for fighting corruption, you get targeted by staff and your reports ignored.
My first experience on this server was being RDM'd by staff, a staff member clearing their report, then the one who handled the report rdm'd me the next round, and the first guy then cleared him on it.
But god forbid you do something minor outside the inner circle: Here comes an abuse report and everyone breaks out their shovels to dig up any tiny thing you've ever done.

First of all: what the fuck are you even saying, must be nice to not know what you're saying. Staff aren't above the rules and if what you say is true about the rdming staff thing then why don't you gather evidence and report them? Instead of making baseless accusations about the staff.
This was over a year ago before I even knew how to navigate the forums.
Merely an example of clique mentality and staff allowing each other to be above the rules.
Maybe if you're blind to the fact, it's because you're choosing to ignore a problem you're a part of. 
If dagger's example wasn't perfect enough then i don't know what to tell you mate. 
I've no time or care to argue with you or higher staff about literally your selves and get ganged up on with the "staff has final say" rule.
As far as i'm concerned, at this point? I'm here for the night players, the lower ranking members, and to do my best to keep it fun and fair for them with the small amount of tools I have at my disposal.
Other than a few people i've befriended? It's beyond me to care anymore, since it's rather clear it's not appreciated. 
So take your little grudge and what ever it's about (Probably that one time I caught you sniping all day Dodgy. Sorry i'm observant. ).
And shove off with it mate. 
Because god knows I barely ever see you, play with you, or interact with you. Because you're kind of a salty condescending dick. So I avoid it.

[Image: NnoGhN1.gif]
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
(06-18-2017, 03:19 PM)Christian Wrote: Just going to leave this here.
[Image: image.png]
Already, I'm done shit posting. Whoever says Christian is the worst mod on the server is obviously lacking brain cells. Considering he's the most active moderator for TTT, don't be ungrateful. It's honestly childish to -1 someone like that. It's disappointing to see a staff member act like that. >.>
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Well, considering one of Dagger's OP points was directed to me, time to own up to it. @"Dagger" , I give shit to everyone and I literally mean everyone that I see use the shitgun. I give shit to Narr, Helen, Nitro, Afro, Scoovie, pretty much everyone that uses it. Hell, you can ask @Christian the same thing since I give him hell the same why I do you for using the shitgun as Christian will pick it up during a fight and kill me with it rather than reloading his primary and secondary. I don't hate the players using it, I just hate the gun and how it dwarfs all other guns and is the server's meta and it gets annoying to hear "Lol, get rekt'd scrub" when I'm over 10 feet away and get two shotted with a shotgun(the loco I'm not too angry over, as its range is literally the range of a penis). If you feel that I hate you for using the shitgun(when your skills with a rifle/silenced sniper are superb), I don't , and if you feel hurt that I give you shit for using it, I'm sorry and I'll stop. None of my shit-talk should ever be taken seriously unless you're @"Burrito Bowl" as he is indeed sweaty (jk but he's still sweaty).

As per all the other accusations on this thread thrown out by others and OP, some of the points have validity and others do not have validity to them but I won't comment on them.
I'm literally just watching this and am gonna grab a snack lol.
@"Dagger" it sounds like you feel looked down on bc you are a dtmod and a lack of respect from it?(seems similar to problems shown in past forums)? Honestly you have done some things to seriously irk me but I will not go to a forum about anything until 1. it passes irksome into problematic and 2. you and I have sat down and discussed it personally. mostly just rough around the edges stuff. I would suggest talking with staff in a staff only environment, its better received than a public forum where everyone airs their dirty laundry.
@"SusAF" Calm down my boi, how you pick the battle is just as important as the battle you pick. No matter how valid the point, how its presented can kill it.
@ Scoovie can I have a bullshite?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-18-2017, 03:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I'm literally just watching this and am gonna grab a snack lol.
@"Dagger" it sounds like you feel looked down on bc you are a dtmod and a lack of respect from it?(seems similar to problems shown in past forums)? Honestly you have done some things to seriously irk me but I will not go to a forum about anything until 1. it passes irksome into problematic and 2. you and I have sat down and discussed it personally. mostly just rough around the edges stuff. I would suggest talking with staff in a staff only environment, its better received than a public forum where everyone airs their dirty laundry.
@"SusAF" Calm down my boi, how you pick the battle is just as important as the battle you pick. No matter how valid the point, how its presented can kill it.
@ Scoovie can I have a bullshite?

Y'kno what mate. 
You right.
Sorry.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Just returning the -1 he gave me for my first ever shitpost in 8-9 months.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(06-18-2017, 06:18 PM)Dagger Wrote: Just returning the -1 he gave me for my first ever shitpost in 8-9 months.

Doesn't matter how long it's been, you still shitposted. Take action into your own hands for once, I wasn't the only one that downvoted you. Not to mention that is one of the most childish reasons to call some a "bad moderator" all over forum reputation. Grow up
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
EXACTLY!! I feel a genuine lack of respect from every mod on the server, besides the Tmods. Oh and by the way @Christian you slayed me for defending myself and killing someone who shot me when falling from prop surfing, FALLING, as in, not prop surfing anymore. He shot me and I killed him, you added a slay and said that was a rule according to scoovie, to which I said, "not if you're falling", rather than removing the slay when you were talking to scoovie, you let me take the slay, only to find out what I can only assume is you we're wrong. As I have been slain for shooting someone as they were FALING as an innocent.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]