Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving forever
(06-19-2017, 01:32 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Dis too much.

It really is.
k
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
i agree with bright omelette, those discord people are real meanies  :@
(06-19-2017, 12:55 AM)Foxka Wrote: You came into our channel where we were playing a game, you requested to join and we let you. you then starting complaining and whining that we weren't playing the game that YOU wanted to. That is completely unacceptable and you had no right to do that.

On top of this, if you are offended by "fuck off and die", you probably shouldn't be on the internet because that is likely one of the least offensive things someone could say to you. And as more than one person told you, we tell people "keep yourself safe" on the regular and no we don't actually mean "Hey, you should kill yourself!". It's exactly the same as us calling people names and such. If you don't like it, don't join the server and certainly don't try to start shit with people on it.

Goodbye.

Yeah that's sort of how we are on this server. We don't (usually/always) mean it in offense or as an attack. We just dick around a lot.
We insult to endear, for lack of better terms.
Some of us are dicks, but we're ALL friendly especially to new comers. 
Just got to be able to take a joke and make a joke.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
So, one of the problems here, from my point of view at least, is that both of the times that you've admitted to venting into the discord, it came across as though you were venting at some of the people in said discord, who were mainly the ones that responded in kind with hostility. I don't agree with everything that was said, and feel things became a little too hostile a little too fast, but I kinda feel both parties were kinda in the wrong on this one, perhaps to varying degrees.

In your most recent 'venting', you started off saying how it was a waste of 15 minutes, and claimed we roped you into it, when you were the one that asked to join us. I'll admit we probably didn't do the best job explaining what we were playing, but we started pretty much as soon as you joined us and the game is timed. Kind of hard to take the time to provide a decent explanation of the rules/goal when you only have 90 seconds to draw in the first place.

If you still want to leave or already have, can't stop you, but you can't expect to not receive some kind of backlash if you vent about a group of people in a space they frequent. If you do want to stick around tho, hope we avoid more situations like this.
I'm with Jerm on this one.

And besides, the last time you 'vented' in the pub discord, you were complaining about a server we had no control over. I understand your frustration and I tried to help the best I could.
Yet you go and do this. It's just a repeat, but at specific people this time. Not a whole server. Like the others said. We joke with each other all the time. We insult one another. But it's all in good fun (most of the time).
However, we wouldn't chase someone out of our community. As I told you before, "Dinkleberg's community in whole is a family."

Of course the choice is yours if you want to leave or stay.

Meant to post earlier.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
*Slowly claps*
This is amusing.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
who are u?
literally who