Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1:27 am and I can't sleep so
Wow I've been part of this community for a while and I never bothered to open this, I saw people posting about themselves so I might as well.

Hello I'm Helen, obviously, I'm a senior in high school, I found my passion in colorguard and I plan to work in the medical field when I grow up. I started gaming in 6th grade when my junior high gave every student a laptop and somebody began to pass around cracked minecraft on a flashdrive, I was hooked almost instantly. It didn't take long before one of my friends introduced me to steam and Team Fortress 2, and that's where my gaming addiction truly started (3,838 hours logged last I checked). I made plenty of friends and enemies along the way, I'm not proud of my past and I'd like to consider myself a pretty passive person now, unless you piss me off, insult my being or if you're just a downright disgusting human being, I won't hate you. That being said, I may get annoyed sometimes, but that doesn't mean I hate you, but if I hear from other people that you were talking shit behind my back I obviously won't like you.
I have two big pet peeves, being interrupted constantly and having words I didn't say put in my mouth, I have other little ones but those two will piss me off to no end.
Man I'm pretty negative huh
I love dogs a lot, corgis are the way to my heart, but I will love all and any dog that comes my way
And if it wasn't obvious, I'm a huge Gorillaz fan (noodle is and always will be the best tho)
Oh yeah, I'm black and Filipino (yes Filipinos are Asian I will fight you if you say Pacific Islander)
I don't think there's much else to say about me, wow I'm boring, maybe I'll try to go to sleep again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
hi and welcome to th community :) :)

i wanted to tell u this in private but idk how to do that...
scoovie has been talking shit behind ur back, i thought u should hear
Why am I not surprised to hear that
Hello There
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
2 months is a long time am I right
[Image: original.gif]
About time! You sound like a wonderful person. I'm glad I get to have the chance to read about your history with gaming and I hope you blossom in our community.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Hey Filipinos are Pacific islanders not asian, get it right if you're proud of your heritage. Also, welcome to the community cunt:D
(08-31-2017, 01:51 AM)nopleez Wrote: scoovie has been talking shit behind ur back, i thought u should hear

@Scoovie talks shit about everyone behind their backs lmao
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
(08-31-2017, 05:41 AM)StaleWater Wrote: 2 months is a long time am I right

I've been on the servers since march? I just didn't really use the forums that much
(08-31-2017, 05:41 AM)StaleWater Wrote: 2 months is a long time am I right

Nothing else better to do huh stale?