Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys
Hey guys, you all know me as your token black kid of the server, but I just wanted everyone know how much I appreciate them, from the guests all the way up to Dink himself. You guys make the server one of the best. Some of you are shit tho, y'all know who you are.
ur queues are shit.

But welcome nerd.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Aww I love you too Taco Plate <3
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(09-11-2017, 08:04 PM)SusAF Wrote: Aww I love you too Taco Plate <3

You were one of the shitty people sorry.
(09-11-2017, 08:13 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:04 PM)SusAF Wrote: Aww I love you too Taco Plate <3

You were one of the shitty people sorry.

Still love you <3
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
i'm slightly worried whether or not you're throwing subs at me, but hi.
[Image: source.gif]
I h8 u too bb
What? Burrito being nice? Nah, I kid. Thank you Burrito.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Ding dong door to door salesman giving out 2 free maces to you because of that nice comment
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-12-2017, 07:45 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Ding dong door to door salesman giving out 2 free maces to you because of that nice comment

Die