Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life or something
I know it probably doesn't matter, but this is just for the people who don't know already. Lately, I've been out of it, and I'm trying so hard to do my best on the servers and such, but if I seem really upset or miserable or something that's why. Really I just hope that this goes away soon, it's really getting on my nerves. Anyways hope you're having a good time. :P
[Image: D9R1J5.gif]
Well always remember if you need a break take it. Thanks for letting us know and, I hope everything gets better really soon!

P.S- Thanks for the work you do on the server it is appreciated.
I had this happen too. last year in November I just felt done with the server. I then took a break. I came back in march because I missed it after a huge break. I recently had the same thing happen in August.

Take a break if you need to. It helped for me, it may work for other people too.
former admin2
(10-21-2017, 06:29 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I had this happen too. last year in November I just felt done with the server. I then took a break. I came back in march because I missed it after a huge break. I recently had the same thing happen in August.

Take a break if you need to. It helped for me, it may work for other people too.

Ok
anyone here will take time out of their lives to talk to you. Just let someone know if you want to talk. I dont know you but im here for ya
Hey  Heart 

As others have stated, I understand where you are. Remember if you ever need to talk message me. :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Don't feel bad if you need to take a break from the game. During the last half of my senior year of high school and my entire freshman year of college, I took an 18 month break from Dink's servers. The only games I played were single player like Mount and Blade. It was nice being able to get more involved with campus life and work on my professional and educational goals.

Despite me not actually knowing you, I'd be more than happy to talk to you if you'd like. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone to commiserate with.
I think I'm gonna take a break, it may last anywhere between a few weeks to several months. I think I need it, I have been playing this once every day for the past 6 months or something and I only missed 2 days. I think I took much more than I could take lol. :P
[Image: mQwOMn.gif]
(10-22-2017, 03:18 PM)Fran Wrote: I think I'm gonna take a break, it may last anywhere between a few weeks to several months. I think I need it, I have been playing this once every day for the past 6 months or something and I only missed 2 days. I think I took much more than I could take lol. :P

Well I hope to see you then. Know you always have a place here Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(10-22-2017, 03:18 PM)Fran Wrote: I think I'm gonna take a break, it may last anywhere between a few weeks to several months. I think I need it, I have been playing this once every day for the past 6 months or something and I only missed 2 days. I think I took much more than I could take lol. :P
Yeah, as Mk said, you will always be welcome here and hopefully everything gets better. Good luck!