Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bowl of Soup
Of course it's a +1 from me. Thought you would have applied sooner tbh.
+1 you rdming cuck
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 for not being an actual bowl of soup but +1 for all the points said before
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can't speak on character much since I've been on WOT too much to recall the name :|
(Which is a fault against my self, not you. Of course. But entirely worth noting when speaking on a matter of opinion.)
It is more than clear you have a positive standing in the community, including up the staff roster. N' even the PH staff? Damn boi!
You meet the general requirements.
Show an eagerness to help.
You have shown you're aware of how to make a forum request when upper staff is not currently on, which is a course of action I personally love to see.
It shows you want to help keep the community fun and fair, and that you can be trusted with out higher staff online to handle situations instead of sweeping them under the rug.
All signs point to go. +1
(Insert obligatory "don't make me regret this" comment here since this +1 is purely on qualifications and "feeling out the room".)
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
everything these peeps said and some. i couldn't find anything bad about you it i tried
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
From what I have ultimately gained from Soup as a person, in a neutral perspective:

She has a leadership mindset and is a great example for other people who are to become staff soon.

Only thing that falls behind is forum time (which ultimately, anyone could add onto while under administration).

Though, it should be known that Trusted is not a task, it is a choice and privilege. With other ranks, it's an exception as the criteria and responsibility increases, but ultimately, it is both.

+1. Good luck.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Definitely a +1 from me, extremely helpful and I'm glad that you are apart of this server.
+1, been back for a few weeks and seen you a lot. You follow the rules and are fun to play with, i think you'd be very helpful
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 can confirm is the good kind of soup. Has a positive impact on the server and is well known.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 Soup is extremely active, knows the rules and fun to play TTT with, and likes my queues @"Soup"
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean