Unban Appeal
i dont really know, you seem to really want to get back on the server based on how much time it looks like you put into the unban. i want you to recognise that people are forced into afk after 3 rounds.so the entire thing was unnecessary. you are a regular, you should know the rules by this point. still im against loosing any more community members
-1 for straight up unban +1 for reduce to under 2months
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
-1, you are a regular. You should know not to rdm afk's by know. Considering you have been punished before for it. Also you don't act forgiving. I wouldn't really mind a perma on this one.
former admin2
(11-25-2017, 03:14 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't want to see anything more than a 6 month reduction for this guy, I have never heard any good things from him and i have had nothing but problems when i've played with him.

What problems foxka? Because from most of the people on the server they don't have a problem with me, you and starkly seem to be the only ones with problems towards me. Also last time I checked you were abusing your mod privelages and I had to call in Dink last time you were on.

(11-25-2017, 04:02 PM)Deadpool Wrote: -1, you are a regular. You should know not to rdm afk's by know. Considering you have been punished before for it. Also you don't act forgiving. I wouldn't really mind a perma on this one.

What do you mean not forgiving. I apologized I didn't say I was wrong nor did I act like I wasn't in the wrong. I owed up to my actions and asked for a second chance, if I wasn't sorry I wouldn't be asking for an appeal.  Also why is my case different from others, I've seen threads on here where people commited mass rdm and they were forgiven so why am I not forgiven...

(11-25-2017, 04:02 PM)Deadpool Wrote: -1, you are a regular. You should know not to rdm afk's by know. Considering you have been punished before for it. Also you don't act forgiving. I wouldn't really mind a perma on this one.

also I've never been punished for it before, this is my first time being punished for anything mind you.

(11-25-2017, 03:23 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 12:43 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: I also have a question, if I'm playing TTT am I allowed to talk to other players while playing the game? Because apparently another player said me and other fellow players couldn't discuss things while playing TTT and should shut the fuck up (lookin at you starkly) Also to the accusation I did it out of saltiness, when starky was online and thought I was "pissy" which I wasn't it was at 12. The rdm situation happened at 3:00 and it was completely different people that were on at that time, so I did not do it out of self drive which I wouldn't do anyway in general. 
I'm here to comment on this. I was on when Starky (and multiple other people, including myself) told you to stop talking about cars while the server was full. You wouldn't stop. Then you started going after Full Alchemist for his profile picture, which always contributed to the ever-present mic spam. I will admit that I gagged you too late, but you were warned multiple times to stop talking about cars. I don't have a stake in your ban or unban, but I will attest to Starky, and me, and others, telling you to stop talking about things that didn't pertain to the game.
I told alchemist I was joking about his profile picture and we started talking about full metal alchemist, but I can see what you're saying. Also did you gag me? I don't recalling you gagging me

(11-25-2017, 02:45 PM)[Pink]Nighthawk Wrote: -1 You don’t have a right to kill people as a detective who are afk at start of round. This was intentional RDM with self drive. You don’t unwillingly kill 3 afks.

(11-25-2017, 12:55 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: I keep forgetting  the overtime rule chris but I apologize  also I thought the detective thing over ruled that rule but again I do apologize.
Dude while you were shooting the afks I told you that you can’t kill them until OT.

How is it self drive, I didn't have a grudge against them or a motive to kill them. I did it because they were afk as stated earlier.
In all honestly, I can't remember if I gagged you or someone else. Someone was gagged though. I do, however, remember you talking about full metal alchemist afterwards though. I didn't hear you say that you were joking, it was loud and I muted the living after I died, so you very well could have.
(11-25-2017, 05:01 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 03:14 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't want to see anything more than a 6 month reduction for this guy, I have never heard any good things from him and i have had nothing but problems when i've played with him.

What problems foxka? Because from most of the people on the server they don't have a problem with me, you and starkly seem to be the only ones with problems towards me. Also last time I checked you were abusing your mod privelages and I had to call in Dink last time you were on.

You're just talking out of your ass now, I retract my statement earlier and do not support any kind of unban or reduction.
Still +1 for a Foxka ban    i personally dont like him even more now
Oof you said you didn’t do it out of self drive. Since they were afk, and you took the effort to rdm them, that means you had self drive to kill them. Also, a lot of people have problems with you. You are toxic, and reject the reality. Additionally, you are always arguing and rdming. Did you forget to include in your ban reason Consistent RDM?
Intel Inside. ©
full on mic spammer and troll is all I have to add

also, I do believe this is the same person as "meme cream"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Your appeal has been Declined.

You may appeal on December 26th, 2017.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]