Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's TMod Application
+1 good staff member, handles every situation ive been on to see properly, is really nice keeps his cool in the annoying bits, so yeah +1.
+1 his patience is so great on the many many times I jihad him, However he gets on late at night which makes me rarely see him making me sad but it also means hes there during the night time for RDMers and Trolls, He's absolutely lovely and helpful with insights to report , although the only problem would be the time he has on record but honestly hes consistantly active on the server at night so thats a bonus when everyones asleep
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

+1
Absolutely.
You are one of the best trusted we have on the server, you are great at what you do. IDK of anything that would alter my opinion
Easiest +1 I've given out in a while, constantly available when players need him, and always keeps his head leveled.
+1 Good hearted, tries his best to make the game fun for everyone. He is more than deserving for staff, see him active a lot and can be a nice addition to the staff community.
I had to disagree with nighthawk with the time. We volunteer to help. Just because we have at least less than expected time doesn't mean much. Matt does come on when he can, mostly at night when it's chaotic. He does his best. Karma reset isn't a big deal, since anyone from tmod and up can reset it. We mostly use it if the person deserve it or if we needed it to karma ban someone. Of course, if it was abuse, the person can get punished.
No one in their right mind would get on the server all day just to watch people break rules. We need to sleep, eat, and get laid on a daily basis.

Matt, all I can say is that despite or compared to the others, you do actually do your best. So it's. +1 from me despite a certain people don't even know if I get on or not.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 reliable, on the server almost daily, posts ban requests with the proper screenshots
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(11-28-2017, 10:03 PM)City Wrote: +1 reliable, on the server almost daily, posts ban requests with the proper screenshots
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Your application has been Approved. Congrats! You'll be promoted the next time you're on the Server with Dakody, or when someone else can set it for you.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]