Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's TMod Application
Ingame Name: Matt_st3 (Strongrule)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84644478

Time Played: 340, 2 weeks (Gametracker in profile)

When First Joined: End of April (I don't count once in Oct.), Forums mid May

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekends and some mid day, but typically 9pm to 2am CST nowadays

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Getting TMod will expand my set of tools for moderating the server. During the last week several players have wedged themselves in curious places where bring could have helped when I was the only staff on. For the nights where fun visitors come out to play, setting karma is a useful tool to keep players off while their ban report is pending (where warrented, continuous mass or severe spam typically). Also, having mod in the name lets players know staff is on as some do not know that trusted is a rank. 
Beyond that I would continue as normal, welcoming questions and new players to the forums along with instructing players in the rules to play.

Why you want to help the community: TTT is one of my favorite games to play when I have some free time and after I get off work. This server has a great community that puts up with me for some reason, and in return I enjoy staffing. I've come to know a lot of the TTT community, old players and now some new. Much of my time on is at night when staff is going to bed, so I stay on till late hours to help the night shift (no, it has nothing to do with my weird sleep schedule). From when I first joined I've had a positive experience with this sever and I enjoy keeping that experience going. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): (http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2110)

How did you find us?:  I randomly popped on for a couple hours in October and recognized the name when I started playing TTT servers at the end of April. (Came back for prop hunt but people know maps too well for my taste)

Other: My campaign is: RDM is bad, Matt for TMod
If -1 please let me know what to work on

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1

familiar, respectful, and helpful in situations
Seems good to me
I've never had ANY problems with you while you are trusted so ill say +1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
+1 level headed. chill. know the rules. +2
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(11-26-2017, 03:07 PM)Hawkz Wrote: +1

familiar, respectful, and helpful in situations
Seems good to me

(11-26-2017, 03:10 PM)DJ Diamond Bear > Wrote: I've never had ANY problems with you while you are trusted so ill say +1
-1 I rarely see you online, and in gametracker you only really have 60 minutes for the days you do play. Otherwise no red flags, you are chill.
Intel Inside. ©
(11-26-2017, 04:16 PM)[Pink]Nighthawk Wrote: -1 I rarely see you online, and in gametracker you only really have 60 minutes for the days you do play. To be fair if you only want dTmod for the !bring command, and the karma command, I don’t think you deserve it. You are not even supposed to karma ban unless it is absolutely necessary. Even if they mass, you can’t really karma ban unless they continuously do it.
meant for like mass aimbot rdming, or in cases of returning to spam mic - TY I will fix that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Sorry. I didn’t mean to falsely call you out.
Intel Inside. ©
+1, we need night staff with more abilities, there's only so much a trusted can do and matt is the perfect candidate for a promotion. Excellent player whenever we do happen to cross paths, very nice, probably the only person who can snatch reports faster than I can. 10/10
[Image: giphy.gif]
couldn't find any red flags if i tried and even though i haven't had the most experience with you, the little that i have had has beenquite good
+!
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky