Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcements
(01-16-2017, 03:24 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Why is the change log not on top of the MOTD??? Or atleast, something saying "Remember there is a change log so check it out sometimes" at the top of the motd so you dont have to scroll down the MOTD after having to wait 7 seconds for your AD to go away and you want to get in the game fast so you dont die.

The changelog only says how the motd has been changed. If you fully read the motd, you will see those changes without ever having to look at the changelog.
(01-18-2017, 12:12 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 03:24 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Why is the change log not on top of the MOTD??? Or atleast, something saying "Remember there is a change log so check it out sometimes" at the top of the motd so you dont have to scroll down the MOTD after having to wait 7 seconds for your AD to go away and you want to get in the game fast so you dont die.

The changelog only says how the motd has been changed. If you fully read the motd, you will see those changes without ever having to look at the changelog.

(LAte i know)  I didnt know i would have to fully read the MOTD every minute im playing the game to make sure the MOTD didnt get changed while im playing, instead there could be something that says when the motd has had a change or addition. Its not that hard, its easier then reading the MOTD every second to make sure there was no change. 
And as seen by quite a few other people, they to dont ready the MOTD Every 3.14 minutes to check for new changes in the MOTD. Like a said, just show that there is an update at the top.
Well, chances are we will not be updating the motd very much from now on. It was getting a little cluttered, and we have all the important stuff down.