Sorry
Ingame Name: kev222

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138215504

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass DM (ban request)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didn't know what deathmatch mean in this scenario.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No I have not been banned from any server.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
@Christian
I can vouch for kev, he is a donor on prop hunt and a good guy to play with and follows the rules there.  I'm pretty sure this was his first time playing TTT so I would give him +1 for an unban.
It was a Ban Request awhile back when I was still staff, and has patiently waited 1 month to appeal. Ever since he's been pretty active in the Discord and has shown good behavior in there while still being server banned. He's contributed a donation to a server he enjoys playing on, and honestly he should just be unbanned since it's almost been a month since his ban.

+1 for an Unban

Ban Request btw: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hlight=Kev
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Kev is really good on the ph server. I don't think I have ever had to get after him for breaking any rules whatsoever. +1 for unban
+100 for unban he is but a child he doesnt know what he do (but in all seriousness hes a great guy he is new to everything he most likely had no idea what he was doing +1 for unban)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
+1 for unban
Might do you some good to read the motd tho ;)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for unban, some advice tho read the rules next time lol.
+1 I don't normally post on TTT posts, but kev is a great member of the prophunt community. I don't know how things work over on TTT, but I know that kev follows the rules and I'm sure he wont make the same mistake again.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1
I'm not a TTT player but he's pretty chill on the prop hunt server and I haven't ever really had to say anything to him as a Mod on PH. Overall he's a good dude.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]