Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion
(01-08-2018, 11:33 AM)Foxka Wrote: What about no test or kos  until 2 or 3 minutes into the round?

Too complicated for normies

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog's loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
"fix your fucking server squishy" - dakody 2018 murder

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
(01-07-2018, 11:46 PM)GIR Wrote: CHANGE - Remove test or KOS/ make that only available in overtime- its so annoying and you have no choice if your a T but test. At least maybe make it high sus at most.

ADD - Golden Gun for Detective where if you shoot the traitor its one shot but if its innocent the shooter dies instantly. Risk or Reward- put his life on the line-- like idk THEIR JOB

Just a thought :)

Golden Gun was my Idea
and i do agree
Honestly I don't think it should be changed or removed. Much like EpicGuy said, if you don't want to be tested, don't stand by a detective. It's not like you have everyone on the map running around screaming "TEST OR KOS" in your face. And the portable tester doesn't last very long so it really shouldn't be removed. It's a great addon for detectives because it allows them to play their role and have an advantage much like the T's have a plethora of advantages in their shop. I can definitely see where you're coming from GiR but I don't agree at all.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
I agree with EpicGuy on this one. Really just avoid detectives, or start shooting.
Golden Gun sounds awesome and hilarious, especially for someone like me. Unfortunately, the problem behind what you suggested is that if you shoot an innocent even once in crossfire, you die. You need to be incredibly accurate, making this gun useless in large scale chaos. The only other way to use it would be to guess who the traitor is, which would definitely could as RDM. It wouldn't be as useful as people are making it out to be.

Test or KOS is stupid, to be honest. Test or SUS or Test or KOS in OT is perfectly fine with me, but there's nothing more annoying than having your T round get ruined right at the beginning by a detective who tells you to test. Then, you either run and get KOSd right away, or open fire and get killed by a crowd of people. Either remove it entirely and let people test at will or add some other rule around it. 

Although, last time I was told to test, I did manage to kill the two detectives and an innocent and get away. And then I promptly jumped to my death on crummycradle. Very proud of myself.
As a T you have a metric shitton of powerful weapons to use against a Detective, use them.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]