Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this is a thing.
(01-09-2018, 12:31 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 11:22 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: (Can’t talk about TTT on a PH thread without acknowledging PH, that’d be rude) Congratulations Prop Hunt crew. This is a major accomplishment, and you should be proud of it.

To completely hijack this thread now, the top five ranked TTT servers are Minecraft servers. If not being the best TTT server means not being affiliated with Minecraft, I’ll take it. That being said, there obviously are things that we’re doing and/or not doing that makes us not in the top 5 (excluding Minecraft crap). It will take some digging and some inward looking, but I’m sure we can easily make it into the top 10 by the end of April (we’re sitting at #11)

Well some things are out of your control. Like the 24/7 Minecraft servers. They don't require CS:S and they appeal to the lil kiddies.  The only thing I can see is that in the morning (from like 4-11) the server isn't always populated where with PH there's at least 20 people at any different time. Any other time for TTT the server is pretty much full.

I agree. I think another determining factor is that this is primarily an east coast server, meaning from 1am-3pm, most of our players are sleeping and in school so those are going to be non-peak hours. Of course there are people not in school who can populate the server, but nothing like it is in the late afternoon into the night.
I haven't been around very long, but congrats to everyone ^^
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
(01-09-2018, 01:19 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Yayyyyyy congrats PH fam, now to get every server to #1. :D

You know how rough that grind would be for darkrp/dr? A way we could populate or at least attempt populating the other servers would be by advertising the other servers on the TTT/PH server.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5043280]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Good job to the actually active PH staff. Keep up the great work!
its amazing to see the server come from where it was one year ago, back there there were fewer active staff than DR has right now, we rose from the ashes and are the #1 server. lets keep it up ( also last time i checked ttt is #3 on non minecraft servers)
*also im a bit late lmao*
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky