Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this is a thing.
Apparently Dinks PH is the highest ranked PH server on GT. Here. Never expected to be this far, pretty happy about it. Wanted to say thanks to the amazing family-based community that PH has. That is about it lol. The only servers left above us are DarkRP servers and a few cinema servers.
That is awesome!! So happy with this acheivement and that I found such an amazing family!!!
Congrats to the PH community for this achievement
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
now we just need to make TTT as popular too
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-09-2018, 12:07 AM)Foxka Wrote: now we just need to make TTT as popular too

I would love to see that. I feel it can be that way it the future maybe.
I'm so happy with how our server has grown and developed and with the community that has been created. 

Congrats everyone!  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I haven't been here for to long, but from the time that I join I know this server was going to be special. PH is one of my favorite gamemode and is so awesome that the server is now so popular.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(Can’t talk about TTT on a PH thread without acknowledging PH, that’d be rude) Congratulations Prop Hunt crew. This is a major accomplishment, and you should be proud of it.

To completely hijack this thread now, the top five ranked TTT servers are Minecraft servers. If not being the best TTT server means not being affiliated with Minecraft, I’ll take it. That being said, there obviously are things that we’re doing and/or not doing that makes us not in the top 5 (excluding Minecraft crap). It will take some digging and some inward looking, but I’m sure we can easily make it into the top 10 by the end of April (we’re sitting at #11)
(01-09-2018, 11:22 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: (Can’t talk about TTT on a PH thread without acknowledging PH, that’d be rude) Congratulations Prop Hunt crew. This is a major accomplishment, and you should be proud of it.

To completely hijack this thread now, the top five ranked TTT servers are Minecraft servers. If not being the best TTT server means not being affiliated with Minecraft, I’ll take it. That being said, there obviously are things that we’re doing and/or not doing that makes us not in the top 5 (excluding Minecraft crap). It will take some digging and some inward looking, but I’m sure we can easily make it into the top 10 by the end of April (we’re sitting at #11)

Well some things are out of your control. Like the 24/7 Minecraft servers. They don't require CS:S and they appeal to the lil kiddies.  The only thing I can see is that in the morning (from like 4-11) the server isn't always populated where with PH there's at least 20 people at any different time. Any other time for TTT the server is pretty much full.
Yayyyyyy congrats PH fam, now to get every server to #1. :D