Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Application for mod
Ingame Name: JustinTimberLime69

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82276002

Time Played: 7 Days 9 Hrs 30 Mins

When First Joined: October,19,2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Sun My time varies due to my running my own business.
Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod (6 days 8hours 30 mins)

What can you do to help the community?: I can help out with ban requests when other mods/admins are not on also I will still continue to gather video evidence on the chance a ban appeal occurs. As well to make sure any bans created have credible video evidence to back it up.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help keep us at #1 by keeping the server free of toxic players as well as make the game fair by keeping ghosters and hackers out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):[b]Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3555  Also on on this Server,i Was TTT OP (admin) for my old server as well as the PH server as well but server is dead now and only could find one archived post to my TTT application. http://tchalo.com/forums/index.php?topic...96#msg2396[/b]

How did you find us?: Searching through servers a few years ago liked it here then added you guys to the faves but ended up playing with my buddy on the server i was admin of so totally forgot about this server till ther server died and my comp died and only recently got it back up and going wanting to get back into GMod so i hopped on first was TTT for a few games then i notices PH so i hopped over and its been my home since (i still play TTT im Donor there but PH is my home).

Other: Any other feedback will be appreciated but please keep all on topic at hand as to not derail thread.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Justin really updated me about the server when i came back after a year , and was super friendly and answered every question and solved every problem i had , i think he is worthy of this position.
+1 from me, you have improved since last app. as long as you only keep improving i see why not.
(01-15-2018, 03:48 PM)MinusTheMachineAgain Wrote: +1 from me, you have improved since last app. as long as you only keep improving i see why not.

from what I've personally seen, and how you handle things recently since I joined, its a +1 from me. You jump in to action when necessary, and help control things when no mod is available, helping with the leadership roll of choosing targets if needed. proud of you muh man, and thankful for every bit of help you have provided for me on our days when its just us.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
+1 you impove and it all fun to have you around. You be a great mod
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
on my time when i was on the PH server playing, you were great, you did your job amazingly. +1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
+1 I think you'd be a good moderator, you add a lot to the server, you do your job well, and you're a great helper.
-1 from me. You do your job and do it well, but you also have shown some faulty judgement in how to talk to other staff and users respectfully. It may not be intentional, and I understand that (trust me I do), but I believe you should work on thinking about how you talk to other users and staff, as well as being able to decide when to use global vc, global chat, and admin chat to address mistakes in staff. You've also shown that you fight against rulings from higher up staff at seemingly every turn when you disagree with something they've said.

I personally feel that you're too eager to get back to your admin position that you had previously. I think more time as a Test Mod will allow you to be more focused on being dedicated to the server instead of the position, and will help you understand how to talk to other players.
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
-1, you are a good staff member, but I've seen and heard some issues with your staffing.

We just talked about what is needed of the staff team in the meeting last night, so I can't approve of this promotion until I see those changes myself.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
while i can say he is good staff i dont feel like he is ready for mod.
just going to stay neutral
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky