Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lime For Mod (PH)
Ingame Name: JustinTimberLime69

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82276002

Time Played: 5Days 8hrs

When First Joined: Dec 15 2016 (for PH) (TTT Feb 15 2015) https://www.gametracker.com/account/manage/

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Tues Free All day Sunday Free All Day during the week free from 9am-11am then 9pm-3am during the week (except for friday saturday im free till 4pm then wont be free till net morning till 4 again.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod (4 days 8hours)

What can you do to help the community?: I can help out with ban requests when other mods/admins are not on also I will still continue to gather video evidence on the chance a ban appeal occurs. As well to make sure any bans created have credible video evidence to back it up.

Why do you want to help the community?: I think  of the server as my family now as i have come to know so many players and have helped the server grow with my daddy type personality (i actually am a daddy not like starky daddy ;) 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Not on this Server but i Was TTT OP (admin) for my old server as well as the PH server as well but server is dead now and only could find one archived post to my TTT application. http://tchalo.com/forums/index.php?topic...96#msg2396

How did you find us?: Searching through servers a few years ago liked it here then added you guys to the faves but ended up playing with my buddy on the server i was admin of so totally forgot about this server till ther server died and my comp died and only recently got it back up and going wanting to get back into GMod.

Other:I know that I don't have the most time on record to apply for moderator but i do have the experience and i am always willing to learn and always will take criticism and handle situations fairly and will always give a non objective view.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]

2-3 months depending on the person with heavy forum activity(20+ post).

You're a good staff member, but you have a few areas that need to be improved.

1. Time: You have only been in the community since October 19th. We require 2-3 months staff time. 
I do understand the whole depending on heavy forum activity, but that is for the 2 month minimum. Not a less than 2 month time.

2. Forums: Sometimes you post things you shouldn't. (Despite being told not to)
Now you haven't done this recently, but I mean you did it like a week ago.

I cannot fully support you becoming moderator at this time, but do not be discouraged. 

Take what I suggested and improve upon them.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
For sure I will definitely improve on those areas, I just thought i would throw my hat into the ring and see what the community felt also to try and help in the off peak hours when that upper staff isn't on but that wont stop me from reapplying in the future. :P cant discourage a lime :P
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]