Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A White Flame to Extinguish the Darkness
Nicky has improved over the past couple months, and has been very nice to have in the discord often. He knows how to handle situations properly, so TMod will do just fine for em.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1. I had issues with you when you were staff previously but I believe you have changed.
+1, I know I dont play ttt much but I have seen him work as a staff member on Prop Hunt. He tries to follow guidelines the best he can and has been great at communicating with other staff. He handles situations calmly and is pretty good at lightening the mood for those having a difficult time. Is helpful explaining rules and is great at putting rule breakers in their place and explaining what they have done wrong without coming across as rude.

I honestly believe he would do well as a tmod on ttt for you guys!
+1
I generally refrain from providing input on staff applications, but I couldn’t not say anything about this guy. Nicky has been a staff member here for what, close to 3.5 or 4 years now? Nicky was the Moderator I personally looked up to when I was young in the ways of staffing and I continue to look at Nicky to provide unbiased and fair judgment. If Nicky wasn’t busy with school, I don’t see why he couldn’t be Admin by now. Nicky has served this community well and it is high time for the prince to return to his rightful seat on the throne. Easiest +1 I’ve ever given.
Honestly I forgot that Nicky was trusted and not a mod. I'll say he's ready for a promotion with that ridiculous server time. Normally pretty active, always has fun. Knows he can mess with me as much as he wants. Almost don't wanna give him a +1 because he won't give me his Godzilla skin but he deserves this. +1 from me.
was an older mod, has improved and is not a troll and handles situations well. +1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Your application has been Accepted.