Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A White Flame to Extinguish the Darkness
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: 1225 hours

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday and Wednesday during the day (no classes) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Late night as well. Certain weekends as well. Prince Nicky lives in CST.

Sponsor(s): Dakota

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Prince Nicky believes that he can offer assistance to staff members and players with his knowledge of the rules, ability to make hard decisions in unpleasant situations, and a general respect for all members of the community. This would include a continued impartiality when it comes to handling reports and situations that require gagging or muting. Prince Nicky respects all members and will not discriminate based upon age, gender, or mental ability. Unfortunately, Prince Nicky has witnessed many a player and several staff members harass members of these minority populations and finds it imperative that these players do not have their rights restricted. Prince Nicky has made this point abundantly clear in his staffing career and intends to maintain this value if promoted to test moderator. Prince Nicky also has had much experience in the enforcement of rules, slaying innumerable amounts of people during his most recent tenure and submitting 38 ban requests thus far.

Why you want to help the community: Prince Nicky has been a member of the Dinkleberg community since February 2014. Within that time, he has developed a great affection for the community, especially the TTT server where he started so long ago. Since being promoted to trusted six months ago, Prince Nicky has enjoyed the ability to help moderate the server. Unfortunately, Prince Nicky has been frustrated with some of the limitations of the trusted position. Prince Nicky would like the ability to teleport people who are either stuck or abusing map exploits. Instances that require teleportation seem to occur fairly frequently, more so on specific maps. Lacking the teleportation command in his toolbag, Prince Nicky is left powerless towards finding an optimal resolution to issues stemming from this problem. Additionally, the use of csay could prove to be useful to remind people to trait when there are excessive delays. Sometimes a csay speaks louder than just a psay. Prince Nicky, as he has made evident in his current duration as a staff member and in previous durations, has no intention to improperly use of either of these commands and has shown great restraint in the use of staff powers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): In a previous incarnation, Prince Nicky was in a position of power. He banned an abusive admin and was banned for a duration of approximately a week as a result. The abusive admin was later demoted for being an abusive admin.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: Prince Nicky found the name of the server amusing and decided to join. He has been present ever since.

Other: Prince Nicky previously served as a test moderator and a full moderator from April 2014 until January 2016. After retiring in January 2016, Prince took a semi-break (sporadic playing but nothing regular) until June 2017 when he re-integrated himself back into the community. He became a staff member again in August 2017 and has served as a Trusted since.
-If you look Prince Nicky to check his hours, he has used other names in the past. Try typing in “Prince Nicky” in the search bar and you should find most of his other account names. His old account that he primarily used was “Prince Nicky the Wolf,” with about 750 hours. He also used a few other names but those don’t really have enough playtime to really matter.
-Hope you enjoyed the third person version of this staff application
+1 I have confidence in you with a higher rank, and I know you very much so have confidence in yourself and the correct decisions you make; Princey for TMOD - Check Check

- Friendly as every person should be; actually greets me before I greet him
- Consistant game tracker time with A few days missing; However the times all are very high amounts (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Princ...145:27015/)
- Ability to handle reports in high tension situations
- Old & Experienced

- Cleverly utilizes False kosing as a T a bit too much
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

+1, you're smart and handle situations well, plus you've been trusted for god knows how long and might as well have more assets to help with your staffing abilities, good good good.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Nicky is one of the trusted I play with the  most. If I ever question someones report or how I should handle it, I usually go to him because we usually play during the same time. He is very knowledgeable, not just with his role as trusted, but the rules on the server and the responsibility that the roles above him carry. He would be a great help to the community as a test mod.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
+1 Matt feels Prince Nicky is ready for promotion to TMod. Prince Nicky has demonstrated the knowledge and drive needed to be an effective staff member, even if Prince Nicky is a loud T.
Matt also speculates that the color for Dakota should be red to represent Admin rank in TTT, but does understand the confusion due to the numerous titles held by Dakota.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I want to give this a minus one just because of you talking in third person, but you're a good staff member +1
+1 even though in for PH, I do like to hop on TTT and play, he deserve a higher rank
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 always on and always helpful when he is. seen him handle a lot of reports and he does a great job
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I have definitely seen some great improvements from you, +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 been here for quite a long time you have a lot of experience and think you can handle being a tmod spectacularly.