Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shanks promotion app.
+1

Shank knows her way around the server and the people. First of all, she really does mod each time she's on. She doesn't miss a beat and reminds the rules nicely. She doesn't abuse her current powers and knows her responsibilities. Second, people do like having her around. Even randos know her because she cares for the players. I believe she tries very hard to make sure everyone has a good time, including helping people get skins/weapons/etc that would make their game time in the server more enjoyable. I honestly truly believe that her kind of personality is perfect for mod because this makes people come back time and again into the server. Third, Shank has had experience before in being mod in a known ph server so she knows how to handle the stress of the sheer amounts of people -- and unfortunately the amount of trolls as well.

And most importantly, she constantly checks on the server. Even when she's busy, she would go out of her way to ask the people in the server if everything's going well or if there's any problem and comes on when needed. And if she can't come online when there is a problem, she looks for someone who can. If she's not moderator material, I really don't know what is.
I don't know her well, but she deserve her promotion as a t mod. she is sona ex mod so i have high hopes for her <3 +1
+1, we need more higher active staff and I believe shank fills out that role. Ever since I've met her she's been kind to me and other players on the server. She's already great at being trusted, I don't see how she wouldn't be great at being test mod.

~ Sincerely Trash 
+1 here. She has been one of the best server staffers I have ever met: fair, reasonable, and level headed.
+1, really helpful and fun to play in lobby with
+1 because she's Donor/"Thrusted"
She gets a +1 from me. She great and active. She knows the rules and knows how to enforce them. She's defiantly worthy of test mod. If she doesn't get it I see issues but hey it's not my choice. Also, she is more active the some who should be active.
+1 everything that could be said , has already been said
+1 active, nice and really great at doing her job to the best she can do she definitely deserves the promotion.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
+1 I feel that Shank would be a perfect fit for a Test Mod. I am pretty new to the server but it was clear that Shank does care about the server and its players. She helps any new players by teaching them how to play, offers player models and weapons to people, offering advice when asked, and always having a fair reason when enforcing the rules. If someone is in an illegal spot they always get a warning. If anyone is mic or chat spamming, they are always nicely asked to stop often times more than once before being gagged or muted. I personally feel that Shank makes the server a pleasure to play on and I can see why she is liked by so many players on the server  :D