Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shanks promotion app.
Ingame Name: [CC]Sadistic Shanking Cat 

Steam ID: 76561198144817061

Time Played: 5D 4H 10M (on dinks ph server and 1600 total gmod hours) ([/url][url=http://prntscr.com/jcltuv]Screen shot of hours)

When First Joined: March 29th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): depends on my work schedule usually i work first shift 5 days a week so between 2-8pm EST and on my days off will be on all day through the day unless im doing IRL stuff

Rank Desired:  Test Mod

Current Rank: Donor/trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Well im a very friendly person some times im quiet and some times im talkative depends on my mood. Im quick to act in any given situation and i have previous experience not only on gmod as a mod but even minecraft and have had managment experience IRL at my jobs. Im a natural leader. Im very relaxed even in stressful moments which in turn will allow me to make the best judgment.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have just fallen in love with this community its like a home for me i have made so many friends on this server. It saddens me that only one or two test mods are extremly active on the server and no mods or admins. i want to help releive the pressure of thoes who are active. i know people have stuff going on irl and are busy so i feel it would be helpful if i got the promotion. when traitor or boby are busy and only trusteds are on we some times need a ban because someone is ruining the fun for the whole server. and there is nothing we can do about it until someone can get on. im quite active and i respond pretty quickly as i have discord on both my phone and on my pc. The only time i wont respond is if im at work or sleeping. I know all the commands, im responsible and level headed. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes app for trusted

How did you find us?: was bored one day looking for a server because the server that was my original home of gmod closed down because the owner was getting stressed out due to school and drama between all the new mods. 

Other: If you want more information about me here is a link to my introduction..   After reading stuff on the forums i realized i meet all requirments for this position.

If your okay with it i wouldnt mind the promotion to further help the server and make it a better place. 

shank
thats a +1 from me! No doubt we need more higher staff that are active and Shank is proving to be great staff! Very active and very reasonable i really believe she deserves this promotion!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 from me! (Though I wouldn't hesitate to say +1000000) She's a fantastic person, with a great sense of fairness and all around a great person to play with online. Keep it up!
+1 100% is an amazing staff member, is on as much as possible, and deserves a higher rank. People like and listen to her but she will not hesitate to take care of those who disrespect the rules.
+1  Since joining the server, Shank has been kind, level headed, and helpful. It's also pretty obvious, despite my short time here, she's fair to everyone.
+1 From an ex Sona dude. Good luck Shank!
 A S T H E T I
+1

10/10 would vote this potato always

Known shank forever from sona... she's a pretty cool dude.
+1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

Known Shank a long time since Sona. She's a good addition.
+1 From me. Known her for three years plus. Would make a great addition as a t. mod.