Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panda's Moderator App
Ingame Name: Widdle Wed Panda (Formerly Daddy Panda, Sir Panda)

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/WiddleWedPanda

Time Played: 1W 3D 4H 35m as of time of this posting.

When First Joined: I joined in early April, where I was only joining when a friend was playing. It wasn't until mid-April that I started playing more actively.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm currently in Mountain Time (GMT-7/6, 2 Hours behind EST)
With my two jobs, I'll have the following availability:
Mon: After 6PM
Tue: Unavailable
Wed: Unavailable
Thur: After 6PM
Fri: After 6PM
Sat: After 4-6PM
Sun: After 4-6PM

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can help by utilizing my knowledge of Prop Hunt, Experience as current staff, as well as my professional experience for the servers benefit.
[b]Since then I've been active on the server, modding regularly, using bans, mutes, gags and other T-mod powers appropriately to keep the server in check.[/b]
[b]I've been assisting in future model testing with some regulars and other staff to continue to improve the Shop/customization aspect of the server.[/b]

My professional experience includes QA Testing and Associate Project Manager for LEGO, where during the launch of LEGO Universe, I assisted the community team in finding cheaters, live bugs and assisting players that have encountered known bugs.

I've done Tech Support and Customer Service (Most notably for Apple) for a combined 6 years, so I believe myself to have good communication skills with players and people that request help or violate the rules. I am also experienced with conflict escalation/de-escalation (From my Tech Support Days).

Why do you want to help the community?:
I would like to continue to assist the community, donating my time and effort to keep the PH servers alive, active and fun for all. I would love to continue being a more active part of staff to assist with all manner of tasks, including assisting of purging toxic players so the ones that aren't can have an enjoyable experience.
I've also helped with testing of future player models as suggested by staff and community members as mentioned above.
I've assisted in issues players has had with others players in a professional manner.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, for my trusted and Test Mod position:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Staff-App
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I was invited by my friend Strawberry/Sapph. And I've stuck around ever since.

Other: If you wish to know more about me, I've made an introduction post here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...intro-post

Thanks in advance for reviewing this application!

-Panda
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 panda has been very helpful on the server. hes extremely active and hes extremely fair.
+1 I wanted you to apply for this because you have showed me and the server a lot of dedication in the last month or so! You are an amazing Tmod, and would make an great Moderator! You know the rules like the back of your hand and know how to use your powers for the improvement of the server!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Since joining the community, Panda's been very welcoming and helpful. He's been a staff member I know would help when I or another on the server needed it. It reflects well on a community when a staff member is active and actually knows how to do his job.
~BinaBitz
+1 traitor has said everything that needs to be said.
+1 Panda is always on top of things when it come to the server . Hes quick to enforce the rules and is around whenever needed. Fellow member of the graveyard shift XD
                        ~Squeaks Heart
+1

Reasons: He's always on a lookout when a player broke any the server's rules, seems like a friendly individual with intelligent brain , and deserves to be a moderator!
+1 Love this guy
 A S T H E T I
+1 Everything that has been said previously applies to mine as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 from me.