Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter's (nox) trusted app
+1 Knows the rules well, players often listen to her <3

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

She's active and knows what to do already I think she would make a great trusted. Defiantly deserves a chance. Plus, she has amazing laugh I must say. Good luck girl you deserve it.
+1 Strong willed and very helpful to people on the server.
+1 from me

Back when I was a mod on sona she was one of the mods with me. I’ve known winter for a very long time she is a sweet heart but she isn’t afraid to punish thoes who break rules. She was a very good mod on sona as well and players loved her. After all she was the babymod. I’ve known her for nearly three years and I can tell you she’s has what it takes to be thrusted. Plus she has adorable squeaks.
+1 Sweet, knows the rules, fit for the trusted roll.

~ Sincerely Trash 
+1 Good person, follows the rules, and good at the game.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 for the future of DINK
+∞ Winter has always been very nice. She has a cute voice and plays on the server a ton. She has played more hours than anyone I have seen. I would highly recommend her for staff.
Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team kiddo!
[Image: giphy.gif]