Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kommies Staff App V.?
Ingame Name: §0Kommie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142619342

Time Played: 6D,9Hrs,38Mins as of time i wrote this.

When First Joined: 05/20/17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): At the moment i am on summer break i usualy play from around 11Am till 11-12Pm but when school is back in session i will be online mostly during the weekends, my timezone is: GMT-04:00 Eastern Daylight Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help stop ghosters, mic spammers, team switchers, any other toxic players that break the rules, and help higher staff know who to watch out for so if needed a ban or kick can be issued.

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason i wanted to become staff (again) was because i want to help with the low numbers in the staff community, also ive seen where there are times where there is no staff on where there are toxic players constantly team switching, chat spamming, and tp any players that have either used the still broken !stuck command and got thrown out or changed prop half into a wall and someone pushed them out of the map.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-staff-app
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...it-Mod-App

How did you find us?: I think i was told by a friend to check dinks out or i could have found you guys in the prophunt server list looking for a fast download server, honestly i don't remember.

Other: I apologize for any trouble i've caused in the past i hope you guys take me into consideration.
-1 nice guy but we constantly ask you not to gag and ungag yourself which you still do anyways. How are we supposed to trust you with trusted powers when you don't listen to us about using your donor powers. Not to mention the map exploitation that almost got you banned for hacking. Your a nice guy and all but you really need to learn to listen. EDIT: Also I'd like to point out less than a month ago you left and said you were never coming back then two weeks later they added the creeper girl skin and you admitted that you only came back because of the creeper girl skin. In my opinion just a real d*** move.
-1 If you can't listen to staff as a donor, I don't know if you can listen when your staff. Your a nice guy, just you don't listen. You use your powers when not asked to and you were already staff once. To me, if you can't hold your position in staff, then there is no reason for you to be staff again. I'm sorry, your a nice guy, your not ready in my opinion.

~ Sincerely Trash 
To my knowledge that gagging and ungagging itself isn't an issue as I'm sure staff knows it is allowed to use powers on yourself.
I'm assuming it's so often the issue is the resulting chat spam?
The leaving tho does show a lack of dedication to the community itself, if the skin is what held sway

I don't play anymore so I'm not going to through support one way or another, just want to see what the heart of the issue is

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-17-2018, 06:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: To my knowledge that gagging and ungagging itself isn't an issue as I'm sure staff knows it is allowed to use powers on yourself.
I'm assuming it's so often the issue is the resulting chat spam?
The leaving tho does show a lack of dedication to the community itself, if the skin is what held sway

I don't play anymore so I'm not going to through support one way or another, just want to see what the heart of the issue is

Basically it's the spam part as he does it about 4-5 times a map at times while others it could be only once.
An additional requirement of a staff application, which it appears you have neglected to do for the past four applications, is an introduction thread. Please create one.

This is a thread you created on May 7th where you planned to depart the community. I think reneging on your decision to leave the server and then deciding to apply for staff just five weeks later is a bit of a problem.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Im-Leaving

Constant negative attitude. Would not be a good fit with the staff.
Im gonna have to go with a -1 on this as I was staff when you were demoted before and the things you did are unacceptable for any member off the community esspecially staff. I dont feel that you are ready to fulfill a staff position at this time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
We've decided to go ahead and deny your application for now, Kommie. You need to learn how to listen to other staff, control your powers, and stick with the community. You may re-apply for staff on July 24th, if you so please.