Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's your Booooy!!!
(06-23-2018, 12:14 AM)JOKER GONZALEZ Wrote: Ingame Name: JOKER GONZALEZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432002741

Time Played: 4D 18H 25M (on Dinks ph server and 202 total gmod hours)
When First Joined: MARCH 25 th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available Monday through Friday after 3:00 pm pdt and weekends after 12:00 pm PSA: I have a family and a job but spend all of my free time gaming

Rank Desired:  TRUSTED

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I am very aware, and love to play in fair games. I would enjoy enforcing the rules of this community in order to create a fun and fair place to play. I think I will
bring a mature aspect to the server by correcting any annoying behavior. I also believe my fun loving personality would bring in players who will in turn want to stay and be apart of this amazing community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server! I spend all of my extra time gaming and the majority of that time is spent in this server. I want to be part of this amazing community and help keep it fun and safe from people who are trying to ruin it, such as hackers. I want to be apart of this community and, I want to help the wonderful staff that created it. I would love the opportunity to help keep the place that I love so much at its absolute best.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: I was looking for a lobby that wasn't full of immature kids but more of a fun and mature place to chat and game.

Other: I would love to be apart of this community and get this position I just have one question:
When do I start??
+1 great guy, super fun to be around

I feel that he needs more time around the staff as a sort of shadow to see what is going on. He does well as a donor, but I feel more time may be needed till he should get the title of Trusted. This will also give him more time to review the rules and illegal spots for the time when he is Trusted, he will be more than adequately prepared.

I enjoy the time gaming with him, just not sure that he's ready yet for this position.

~HD~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1
Joker is always helpful when he's on and has already had a good deal of experience "staffing" when server is staffless.
go get em tiger
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky

Yes you are friendly but i think you need more time to see whats going on around the server (as Harvey said). Also there has been times seen or heard things from you that that i'm not too fond of so I feel as though some more time may be needed before you receive trusted. Cut down on the memes and the iffy jokes and you'll have my approval.
                        ~Squeaks Heart
(06-23-2018, 08:56 PM)Wambo Wrote:

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available Monday through Friday after 3:00 pm pdt and weekends after 12:00 pm PSA: I have a family and a job but spend all of my free time gaming

What can you do to help the community?: I am very aware, and love to play in fair games. I would enjoy enforcing the rules of this community in order to create a fun and fair place to play. I think I will
bring a mature aspect to the server by correcting any annoying behavior. I also believe my fun loving personality would bring in players who will in turn want to stay and be apart of this amazing community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server! I spend all of my extra time gaming and the majority of that time is spent in this server. I want to be part of this amazing community and help keep it fun and safe from people who are trying to ruin it, such as hackers. I want to be apart of this community and, I want to help the wonderful staff that created it. I would love the opportunity to help keep the place that I love so much at its absolute best.

How did you find us?: I was looking for a lobby that wasn't full of immature kids but more of a fun and mature place to chat and game.

Other: I would love to be apart of this community and get this position I just have one question:
When do I start??
10/10 +1 IGN game of the year, understanding
The dankest of memes, meme king rule supreme, that is who I am

When do I start??

(06-24-2018, 08:23 PM)[red]coolkid1420 Wrote:

When do I start??

joker is a realy good doner and he is so funny and such an amazing person all around
+1 for me he really helps and comes in the game frequently and does Watch out for mic spamming, trollers, ghosters as well alonng with team switching without permission ... Would love to have him on the team! GOOD LUCK BRO ! :3

While you have the activity, I don't believe you are ready for staff. On several occasions I've seen you talk over staff, and use binds when asked not to.

I believe you are not ready this time around, but maybe later on.
+1 Joker is an active friendly player always following the rules.
+1 super friendly, great to play with. Helpful to new players as well!