Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's your Booooy!!!
Ingame Name: JOKER GONZALEZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432002741

Time Played: 4D 18H 25M (on Dinks ph server and 202 total gmod hours)
When First Joined: MARCH 25 th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Available Monday through Friday after 3:00 pm pdt and weekends after 12:00 pm PSA: I have a family and a job but spend all of my free time gaming

Rank Desired:  TRUSTED

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I am very aware, and love to play in fair games. I would enjoy enforcing the rules of this community in order to create a fun and fair place to play. I think I will
bring a mature aspect to the server by correcting any annoying behavior. I also believe my fun loving personality would bring in players who will in turn want to stay and be apart of this amazing community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server! I spend all of my extra time gaming and the majority of that time is spent in this server. I want to be part of this amazing community and help keep it fun and safe from people who are trying to ruin it, such as hackers. I want to be apart of this community and, I want to help the wonderful staff that created it. I would love the opportunity to help keep the place that I love so much at its absolute best.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: I was looking for a lobby that wasn't full of immature kids but more of a fun and mature place to chat and game.

Other: I would love to be apart of this community and get this position I just have one question:
When do I start??
ok every time i am on this server joker is always been very helpful and kind to everyone and even to the people who are either trolling, mic spming, etc and still is firm with them and doesnt take no crap from anyone. he is an amzing person and i trust whenever i am on the server he will protect the rules and make everyone feel comterable. i am so happy when he is on i give him +1!!
He is on the server at times (at least for what I know when I get on) when there are no other staff on. The few times this has happened the server has appeared overall calm and collected as he already tries to keep the server as orderly as possible as a donor can. He respects staff, doesn't cheat, and doesn't abuse anything chat or otherwise. I say give him a shot. He has above the minimum hours, hasn't applied before, and I haven't heard anything bad about him. +1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 [copy and past fish and imperials answers] and that is why joker should be staff (sorry just woke up and don't feel like typing it all out).
+1

Reason: Joker has been a great player who follows the rules and been respectful towards other players. He's aware how to use his powers. Let this man become staff.
+1 from me as well. I’ve heard nothing but good things about him when he’s on the server and he always helps me when I’m the only one on. Players actually listen to him as well. The server in generally calm whenever I get on and he’s on. He’s been here for a while and albeit in the beginning I didn’t care for him all that much but over time I got to know him and he’s pretty chill and he genuinely cares for the server. And he’s active. Let’s give him a shot.
Keep getting support from other staff and players! Support from others is a big factor in our decisions! Traitor and I should have a decision for you no later than June 30th!
+1

Everytime im on the server joker is the kindest yet strict. He helps when people are annoying and when people are cheating. I would want joker to be trusted cause it seems like hes fit for the job he is on all the time and i think he deservse it. He also helps people when theyre new or confused. Joker is amazing :P. :D :P
+1
Joker is a nice guy who always tries his best to help others on the server. He doesn't lose his cool often, and seems to have a strong grasp and understanding on how to use commands. He's also really active on the server. He would make a solid addition to the staff team!
Imoved this for you to the right place but I'll comment later my opinion. (When I return home) In the mean time thank you for applying!
[Image: giphy.gif]