Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Theme of today's server
(06-18-2018, 08:18 PM)Hillrop Wrote: Hopefully this issue gets fixed so i can play on the server again.

i would also really love the rank, gamer

Yes the rank gamer should be after regular, can we pls put this to a vote

(06-18-2018, 04:33 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: I was wondering about custom ranks for well known players on the server.  Ace would be the Grappler ( always using a grapple or asking for one from Detective.  Gabe might be the Fisherman, as he likes to tbait by destroying detective equipment, such as RDM turrets.  I'd probably be called Long-Fuse due to everyone thinking I take too long ( i prefer letting innocents kill each other and do my work for me, which works a lot of the time ).

This would be really cool as well, those ranks really fit. 

Prince should be the Deceiver, because he somehow always convinces people he's not a T when he is
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
I think you should add a vote to this. and maybe the staff will be motivated when they see how many people want this fix.

"says the person who is stuck with donor"
(06-24-2018, 03:24 PM)♠ Haaam The Psycho ♠ Wrote: I think you should add a vote to this. and maybe the staff will be motivated when they see how many people want this fix.

"says the person who is stuck with donor"

how can i do this, would love to get the ball rolling
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
i've been wondering this for 4 years
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I also think Master has a better color than Regular
Please make the master blue rank a different color; it strains my eyes to try and read the name in the tab menu

(06-18-2018, 04:33 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: I was wondering about custom ranks for well known players on the server.  Ace would be the Grappler ( always using a grapple or asking for one from Detective.  Gabe might be the Fisherman, as he likes to tbait by destroying detective equipment, such as RDM turrets.  I'd probably be called Long-Fuse due to everyone thinking I take too long ( i prefer letting innocents kill each other and do my work for me, which works a lot of the time ).

Um.... Correction. You're nickname is 'Delayer' because all you do is walk around with your dick in your hands and then you die 10 minutes into the round.

(06-18-2018, 05:39 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 05:35 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Actually the things that Ace can do with the grappling hook is actually against the rules since it is exploiting the grappling hook

Two others do the same things Ace does, IE, gliding across the map after a grapple.

Another exploit was seen last night on the Heaven Map.  Grapple a person.  Step into a teleport.  You teleport normally, the grappled person is yanked across the map and smashed into the ground.

Sounds fun, whats the problem?