Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should High-Speed Bhop Abuse Be Bannable?
There is a difference I've seen in jumping up and down, and abusing the jet pack to sail across the map at 5x the maximum walk speed.  A few have been known to abuse this and avoid everything thrown at them except explosives.

If you can exceed normal walk speed and even a Traitor's beer tool for extra speed, that really is exploiting the game at this point.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Aren't you the guy that yelled at me for bhopping?
there are literally game modes that are impossible without bhoping it is a such an integrated part of gmod and source engine games, all you people who cant bhop and are now bitching about it being unfair either need to get over it or learn. if bhop is removed. either through an add on or being bannable. people who join will see that and leave many people who play atm will find another server where that isnt an issue. bhoping is so core to gmod for so many people. stop crying about it spend a few hours on a deathrun or parkour server and learn. and no i cant bhop im too lazy to learn but that doesnt mean other people cant.
It’s called being good lmfao
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(07-02-2018, 11:15 PM)nopleez Wrote: Aren't you the guy that yelled at me for bhopping?

Bring an actual argument to a thread for once
(07-03-2018, 12:39 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 11:15 PM)nopleez Wrote: Aren't you the guy that yelled at me for bhopping?

u gay
(07-03-2018, 12:45 AM)nopleez Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:39 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:

u gay
u right
If this server didn't want bhopping to exist there are a few ways they could prevent it. If they want to add bhopping to a bannable offense they might want to think of ways to cripple bhopping before just banning people for it.

In an over-exaggerated way, that's like banning headshots because not everyone can land them. If everyone took the time to learn how to bhop, and everyone was fluent in it, I feel like this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. Instead I feel some people are trying to punish people who can bhop just because they can't do it themselves or they aren't skilled enough to find ways to kill people who can and they get frustrated (*This might not apply to everyone). I don't blame them for feeling that way; during a round a while ago when mini was jumping all over the map and I couldn't kill him it was frustrating and at first I thought he was hacking, but after I became educated about bhopping I was eager to learn how to do it rather than just trying to ban people who have the skills to do it. (I still don't know how to do it, lul.)

Idunno, that's just my opinion. Not trying to throw shade at anyone so please don't get offended.
(07-02-2018, 11:20 PM)Mallakk Wrote: there are literally game modes that are impossible without bhoping it is a such an integrated part of gmod and source engine games, all you people who cant bhop and are now bitching about it being unfair either need to get over it or learn. if bhop is removed. either through an add on or being bannable. people who join will see that and leave many people who play atm will find another server where that isnt an issue. bhoping is so core to gmod for so many people. stop crying about it spend a few hours on a deathrun or parkour server and learn. and no i cant bhop im too lazy to learn but that doesnt mean other people cant.
 +1