Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application
(07-05-2018, 07:53 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 07:48 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Last I checked, and @EpicGuy even acknowledged it, you don't apply for Admin.

Dink recently asked everyone to apply for staff and promotions following some of the recent resignations

Ah, I must have missed that.  Thank you!
+1 I think deadpool would make a very fine Admin. He's active, helpful, mature, and has the experience. As said before, my only concern would be the recent resignation. Other than that I see no other red flags and still think you deserve it.
Deadpool, I think you've been a good moderator for quite some time now. You're both capable and experienced. However, I'm pretty apprehensive about a promotion to administrator since you resigned only 2 weeks ago before changing your mind. That sets off major alarm bells in my opinion.
(07-05-2018, 02:09 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Deadpool, I think you've been a good moderator for quite some time now. You're both capable and experienced. However, I'm pretty apprehensive about a promotion to administrator since you resigned only 2 weeks ago before changing your mind. That sets off major alarm bells in my opinion.
I understand that and I won't deny it. I resigned and a couple days later came back. I regret that I left. As I said I thought about the decision after it happened. Which was a mistake on my part. I let my emotions get the best of me and when traitor resigned, I did the same. I'm open to the consequences of that.

I should've acknowledged this more in my original post, but ty for your input nicky.
former admin2
+1 incredibly helpful and kind, great at communicating and welcoming.
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/
Your application has been Accepted.