Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
afternoon to late nights. Every day.

Sponsor(s): 
Soup

Rank Desired: 
Admin

Current Rank: 

What can you do to help the community: 
I've been staff for 2 years and mod for over a year now. In that time I have gained a lot of hours in staffing. I want to apply that experience into making decisions for the community for the better. I want to fix the problems on the server with the help of the staff team and the community. I know how to deal with difficult situations while staffing for a while. Overall I want to improve and help this server any way I can. I believe I can do that best as admin. I know that the server has hit ruff patches recently, but I will do my best to improve the experiences for the people on the server. The most important thing that I want to do is bring more fairness and activity to the upper staff. I want to make sure that there can be a schedule for ban/unban requests and staff apps. I know the issues on the server and community and I want to fix them, so the community can be more generally happy. 

Why you want to help the community: 
I have wanted to do this for almost a year now. I have met many friends in this community that I trust. I've known some people here for over 2 years. These people have given me a lot of help and entertainment when I needed it most. I know I can't make everyone happy and I got staff 2 years ago, and even though there have been times where I didn't want to continue, I still have come back and tried my best. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
no serious bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1417
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...or-go-home

How did you find us?: 
I was trying to find a server that wasn't all MC maps, and I found this one.

Other: 
Either way, I will do my best as a staff member.
+1, he has experience and knows a lot of people in the community and gets along with everyone from what I've seen. also really helpful at closing up ban requests from forums. he would definitely fit doing bigger and better things
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 carries an impressive amount of experience and time with the server. Deadpool would make a fine admin

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 he's always on the discord and can easily be reached
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I know it was deleted, but I think it's important to mention. You had just posted a resignation recently (and Im assuming decided not to resign). I see that as a red flag when looking at apps for upperstaff. Other than that, I think you handle yourself well as a staff member.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-04-2018, 05:33 PM)Avi Wrote: I know it was deleted, but I think it's important to mention. You had just posted a resignation recently (and Im assuming decided not to resign). I see that as a red flag when looking at apps for upperstaff. Other than that, I think you handle yourself well as a staff member.
That is fair. I originally resigned but then gave it more thought. ty.
former admin2
+1 a very capable moderator who is very helpful
Deadpool has been in the community for a long time, as well as one of the most active moderators on the staff roster.
+
Handles Reports well
Very active on the server, forums, and discord
Kind and respectful
Keeps a level head//doesn't make decisions based on his emotions
-
Doesn't carry me hard enough in Overwatch...

+1 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Last I checked, and @EpicGuy even acknowledged it, you don't apply for Admin.
(07-05-2018, 07:48 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Last I checked, and @EpicGuy even acknowledged it, you don't apply for Admin.

Dink recently asked everyone to apply for staff and promotions following some of the recent resignations