Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenzoLeBenzo - Moderator Application
Ingame Name: RenzoLeBenzo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:23783780

Time Played: 222 hours

When First Joined: December 10th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mornings, some Evenings | Eastern Standard

Sponsor(s): Turner, Traitor, Dakota

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I've been playing Gmod for years, have over 5,000 hours in this game, 3,000 of those hours as Mod+ on over 100 different servers that are all Serious RP servers. Any who, I have a lot of experience as an admin and having that responsibility to keep the peace and make the server fair for everyone. I feel like I would make a great edition to the administration team and help making the sure the server is running at it's best level. Lastly, I have a decent set of skills that I think would make me a good choice to being given the rank of Moderator.

Why you want to help the community: This server always popped out at me being it was a custom version of TTT with a pointshop, reward system, and an awesome playerbase. This server made me feel awesome to be apart of it. And especially the staff team caught my eye. Very very professional. Which is what I'm used to being I was Admin on Serious Roleplay servers. So I wanted to become staff to be there for the server when they need a staff member the most. I'm on a majority of the day and I can do the job. Being a staff member comes with a lot of responsibility and I feel as a mature adult, I can handle the job.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative ghost rider.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

How did you find us?: Server hopping, trying to look for a non-toxic, playable server.

Other: N/A

Thank you all in advance for your questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely, RenzoLeBenzo
+1, since he became active i've played on the server a lot with renzo, and he's been one of the best staff members i've seen yet. mature, adheres to the rules and knows them very well, and gave me a little bit of guidance during my first couple of days as Trusted. this should be a no brainer, in my opinion.
(08-08-2018, 01:13 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1, since he became active i've played on the server a lot with renzo, and he's been one of the best staff members i've seen yet. mature, adheres to the rules and knows them very well, and gave me a little bit of guidance during my first couple of days as Trusted. this should be a no brainer, in my opinion.

Thanks bud, you're doing a great job yourself :)
+1 since he gave me 1 million points for hitting him in front of a rdm turrent
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(08-08-2018, 01:24 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: +1 since he gave me 1 million points for hitting him in front of a rdm turrent

Money well spent xD
+1 I sponsored him because ever since I met him hes been really active and helps players whenever I see him. He handles reports very well and think that he would be a good fit for Mod.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-08-2018, 01:30 PM)Traitor Wrote: +1 I sponsored him because ever since I met him hes been really active and helps players whenever I see him. He handles reports very well and think that he would be a good fit for Mod.

Thanks Traitor, you've been very kind to me and you're truly a great Moderator.
I think you do really well as staff, and I see a lot of potential for you as moderator, my only minor concern is you came back from a break recently. If you continue to remain active though I can support your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Your app has been declined. You just came back from a break that lasted almost a year. We want to see consistent playtime over a month to show you are committed enough for this position. Please work on this. You may reapply on September 8th.
former admin2