Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aw fuck it
(09-08-2018, 02:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 02:19 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 01:26 PM)Jimbo Wrote: +1 this man rdms me with an awp every round and makes me sad also he ain't a problem on the server too

If you have the ability to kill Jimbo then you should automatically be promoted to moderator

where's my mod status then cuz i've killed jimbo on more than one occasion

Allow me to clarify. The rule doesn't apply to degenerate homosapians
+1 Festive is always on, funny, knows the rules, has been around for a long ass time.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-08-2018, 04:37 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: +1 Festive is always on, funny, knows the rules, has been around for a long ass time.

Awww babe
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 im being bribed for this

nah nah on a serious note i feel like festive would be a great addition to the staff since festive is quite well known in the community and that he knows the rules pretty well
[Image: thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin]
Thank god i bribe... i mean thank you
+1 never seen him get slain, has the hours and generally treats everyone equally

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(09-09-2018, 11:39 AM)Soldat [ DOWN WITH BB ] Wrote: +1 never seen him get slain, has the hours and generally treats everyone equally

Im not gonna say i've never been slain but thank you
+1, Festive is an 11/10 choice for Trusted.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(09-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Trombowen Wrote: +1, Festive is an 11/10 choice for Trusted.

Lemme correct you he means 12/10 choice for trusted (thx b)
:-/