Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aw fuck it
Ingame Name: ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140317162

Time Played: Aproxx ~372 hrs

When First Joined: Maybe some time before summer if i remember correctly

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoons and Evenings Pacific Time

Sponsor(s): Laced Xanax, Jimbo

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I'm always on and there is always times when there is about 17 players and i costantly get rdmed along with others and there is no staff on so what i think i can do is help with with that so the game is being played properly and new players dont think this server is trash and i think i'd do a real good job at it.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because i love this server to death and it is the first 1 i saw when i got on Gmod for the first time so i want to be able to give back to the community by helping with problems when theres no staff on or when there is it doesnt really matter but i just really love this community and i want to do my best to help :)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope. :)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: The first server i saw when i started playing Gmod

Other: Please give me feedback i'd like to know what i can change, also you can be offensive i don't really care :) (ALSO IM SUPER ACTIVE I MEAN LIKE YOU'LL ALMOST ALL THE TIME SEE ME ON)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1, Festive is a good boii. He’s active, knows the rules, he’s kind and is gey. I think he would fit right in.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(09-08-2018, 03:31 AM)Swartsy Wrote: +1, Festive is a good boii. He’s active, knows the rules, he’s kind and is gey. I think he would fit right in.

Ill take your bulshite now : )) also go to bed not me tho
+1, he knows the rules and has fixed past issues, I would love for him to have a shot at being staff.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
<3
+1 this man rdms me with an awp every round and makes me sad also he ain't a problem on the server too
merry christmas xbox
(09-08-2018, 01:26 PM)Jimbo Wrote: +1 this man rdms me with an awp every round and makes me sad also he ain't a problem on the server too

If you have the ability to kill Jimbo then you should automatically be promoted to moderator
+1 this man does not have a microphone for the discords but he is a good boi and knows the rules pretty good

would love 2 see him on the staff team
+1 i think festive would make a great co-owner
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(09-08-2018, 02:19 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 01:26 PM)Jimbo Wrote: +1 this man rdms me with an awp every round and makes me sad also he ain't a problem on the server too

If you have the ability to kill Jimbo then you should automatically be promoted to moderator

where's my mod status then cuz i've killed jimbo on more than one occasion