Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to keep server fun and populated
(09-18-2018, 04:16 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: September is usually one of my worst activity times, last year I was real rare
Tho I can’t speak for other admins so idk
As to communication, what are you looking for? Much hasn’t changed, the TTT poison dart is fixed, I’ve fixed some hats with no head while continuing to learn skills for server editing. Otherwise, nothing really changed besides some staff positions

Have you tried being less gay? I hear your existence very well could be the reason no one comes here Matt. Following that logic we should have more people playing but we don't. Obviously something far more sinister is at play. I must retreat to my dolphincave to do research

It's because you got Donor+
(09-18-2018, 04:17 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:13 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: September is usually one of my worst activity times, last year I was real rare
As to communication, what are you looking for? Much hasn’t changed, the TTT poison dart is fixed, I’ve fixed some hats with no head while continuing to learn skills for server editing. Otherwise, nothing really changed besides some staff positions

Have you tried being less gay? I hear your existence very well could be the reason no one comes here Matt. Following that logic we should have more people playing but we don't. Obviously something far more sinister is at play. I must retreat to my dolphincave to do research

Only on the forums my comrade. These capitalist swine fear my strength and skill with sniper.
(09-18-2018, 04:19 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:17 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Only on the forums my comrade. These capitalist swine fear my strength and skill with sniper.

Considering you don't get on anymore I doubt it
why are we still commenting on a guru shitpost?
(09-18-2018, 04:24 PM)Gabe Wrote: why are we still commenting on a guru shitpost?

It started a semi-serious discussion or somethin like that
All Jimbo’s fault!
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(09-18-2018, 04:31 PM)Swartsy Wrote: All Jimbo’s fault!

dang you got me
merry christmas xbox
(09-18-2018, 04:44 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:31 PM)Swartsy Wrote: All Jimbo’s fault!

dang you got me

die

longest shitpost thread ever
(09-18-2018, 04:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:24 PM)Gabe Wrote: why are we still commenting on a guru shitpost?

It started a semi-serious discussion or somethin like that

only 9 more post until this thread becomes #5 post for most replies NEIN NEIN NEINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
we just need to get drew back and we have more admin
merry christmas xbox