Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ingame Name Origins
This picture is the origin of my name

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
My og nane Grim Love is the breakdown of me on an emotional level. Grim being a depressed, sadistic, and gore driven attitude, it it also my nickname irl because I was locked up in a mental institute for threatening to kill the staff there and ranting on about how I wanted to kill myself after drinking too much alcohol at a party. The Love is the overly affectionate part of me which comes out really often. Blitzkrieg though is something telling people I love history but another part of my personality which shows when I am aggravated ot upset.

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
Well I came up with MinuteMonarch when trying to come up with a unique name for YouTube, I wanted to use a term for king without calling myself a king so I decided to use Monarch but to make myself unique I decided to use Minute in from to give the idea of being the Minute king as I was a big call of duty player at the time and wanted a name that would make a statement for when I joined in late and still carry my team to victory.

was eating chicken noodle soup
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

(09-24-2018, 02:37 PM)Soup Wrote: was eating chicken noodle soup

She was actually buying clothes at a soup store. True story.
It might be my real name idk
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Seeing that my name origin is lame, I will tell ya an interesting one of my friends. His name was spazzviking178. His cat’s name was Spazz, he liked the Vikings, and 1+7=8. Interesting origin.
(09-24-2018, 03:34 PM)Gabe Wrote: Seeing that my name origin is lame, I will tell ya an interesting one of my friends. His name was spazzviking178. His cat’s name was Spazz, he liked the Vikings, and 1+7=8. Interesting origin.

lame name for a lame boi
So, I started with Kuoni which is a High German word for brave, but I didn't want it to mean brave because I'm not so I changed it to Kuono. The other day someone looked up the meaning of Kuono and it also means muzzle in Japanese which is weird but funny. My original tag was FluffyBurrito0 which came from a middle school nickname of Burrito when I played console I would have a big fluffy comforter with me at all time because I played most of the nights and would wrap up in it during raids and such.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-24-2018, 03:38 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:34 PM)Gabe Wrote: Seeing that my name origin is lame, I will tell ya an interesting one of my friends. His name was spazzviking178. His cat’s name was Spazz, he liked the Vikings, and 1+7=8. Interesting origin.

lame name for a lame boi

guess who doesn’t have 100 rep now cus of that heheheehhe