Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App :^)
+1 when I see you on the server and there is no staff on you handle situations as needed and properly. Also, there is never anything wrong when you're on so from that I'm gonna give you thumbs up!! Good Luck AVI
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(11-07-2018, 11:48 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +0
while I do think you'd make a good staff member I think you kinda have your hands full with staffing at least 2 other servers I know of I know you've been on ph more but I'm not sure exactly how long you're going to want to be here and if you'll just become inactive right after becoming trusted like many before you have.

I appreciate this comment as it addresses some concerns I assumed would get mentioned. Yes, I technically staff two other servers. However, I am inactive on Dinks TTT as trusted because of certain issues that can be discussed elsewhere. As for the other server I staff, the commitment is 5 hrs a week minimum, which I obtain pretty easily with a lot of time to put where I want.
A side note to that as well, back when I started staffing a different community a couple of years ago, as staff you were responsible for helping all servers (24 at the time). When I maintained upper staff all the way from admin to Sr Manager, I was still in charge of knowing and helping every server (it shrunk down to about 10 at that time). It took time, but Ive learned to balance my time between servers and feel like I can do that between this server and the server I actively staff.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+0 I think you would make a good staff, but I have not played with you as much as others. I do believe that being staff on another server is a good thing because at least then you know what is expected of you. Good Luck
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
1+ I agree with most of the stuff said from the staff but tbh i think youll be a fine Staff :) Best of luck
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(11-10-2018, 03:01 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +0
I enjoy your presence on the server, you are helpful, you know the rules, ect. However, you recently, very recently began to put more time over here on Dink's PH. If you are to become a Trusted on PH, how would you manage all staffing three different servers?

Wait, Im confused because you commented already, are you changing your vote?
And to state again, I only have staff on two servers, one that Im active on, and one that Im not active on (which is Dinks TTT and I won't go into why Im inactive there on this app and as you can see by the support of several TTT staff on this app they respect my decision to take an active role here). The server Im active on, I get the minimum 5 hour requirement that is needed of me, plus a bit more, and I put my other free time into this server. So it's not about being able to manage helping two servers because I already do manage it. Another thing, I've actually been back around for a couple of months, with just a touch of inactivity because of something that happened irl.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(11-10-2018, 03:19 AM)Avi Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 03:01 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +0
I enjoy your presence on the server, you are helpful, you know the rules, ect. However, you recently, very recently began to put more time over here on Dink's PH. If you are to become a Trusted on PH, how would you manage all staffing three different servers?

Wait, Im confused because you commented already, are you changing your vote?  
And to state again, I only have staff on two servers, one that Im active on, and one that Im not active on (which is Dinks TTT and I won't go into why Im inactive there on this app and as you can see by the support of several TTT staff on this app they respect my decision to take an active role here).  The server Im active on, I get the minimum 5 hour requirement that is needed of me, plus a bit more, and I put my other free time into this server.  So it's not about being able to manage  helping two servers because I already do manage it.  Another thing, I've actually been back around for a couple of months, with just a touch of inactivity because of something that happened irl.
I just noticed i commented before...im so sorry hurrying through ban request and replying to stuff apologies.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+0 I am going to stay neutral in this because I have only played with you a handlful of times and really don’t know you that well. I hope you continue to play on the server and I hope to get to know you a little better. Good luck Avi. ^ - ^
I may not be on ph but i have noticed that you are trusted for ttt but you are very very unactive on it which totally defeats the purpose of being a trusted so thats why im gonna say +0 because i dont actually join prop hunt enough to know whether you can do the job or not so ima stick with +0 for now
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Sorry but your staff ap has been Denied at this time. You may apply again on 12/13/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]