Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App :^)
Ingame Name: Avi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: ~226 (Gametracker says I have about 277, which is probably more accurate because my time reset and I lost hours I had from when I started here)

When First Joined: October 24, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im usually on late night/early morning around 10pm-3am Central Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: My experience that would be relevant for this server would be a couple of servers I staffed for that were prop hunt.  I was a staff (ranked Jr Mod all the way to Sr Manager which was the equivalent to a rank higher than Co-Owner on here when that existed) for a community for a span on and off for two years.  As staff there, I managed the lower staff, handled promotions/demotions, staff applications, donor abuse, etc.  The other prop hunt server I staffed for I was an Admin.  I helped with the web page, discord, and some server stuff before I left due to irl conflicts.  I have a lot of other staffing experience with different game modes that also help with my understanding of staffing and handling servers.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because I feel as Donor, I have already taken a step to actively help the server when no staff are on.  I try to make ban requests when possible and help gather evidence when I can.  I would like to take what experience I have elsewhere and bring it to this server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not previously applied for staff

How did you find us?: I started playing this server after finding out about it back in October 2016.  I left for awhile and picked up playing on here again after playing with a friend.

Other: I always appreciate feedback, so lemme know what you think :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Im going to have to give you a +0 because i feel like you dont really know the rules well on the server. You asked me if spam link promoting hacks was bannable when 1) its spamming which isnt allowed and 2) promoting links isnt allowed on the server along with posting links. Another thing is i suggest a recent introduction thread so people know you like forums wise because we do have new people that might not know you. You're a good player but im still gonna have to give you a +0
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-07-2018, 05:48 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Im going to have to give you a +0 because i feel like you dont really know the rules well on the server. You asked me if spam link promoting hacks was bannable when 1) its spamming which isnt allowed and 2) promoting links isnt allowed on the server along with posting links. Another thing is i suggest a recent introduction thread so people know you like forums wise because we do have new people that might not know you. You're a good player but im still gonna have to give you a +0

That's my bad, I could have made myself clearer when I had asked you earlier because the rules/motd doesn't specify advertising hacks when it's only one offense, and when I was discussing it with another staff member in discord while in vc with them, they weren't sure if just one screenshot of them spamming the advertisement/hack was enough to be bannable. So I asked for clarification. Also ty for the other feedback.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1

I know you've been focusing for quite some time on getting your hours up on PH to become staff. Having seen determination towards being part of staff and you've been VERY helpful in many situations of catching people along with being witness for ban request. You have a good recording program to help with submitting your own ban requests and fill out the forums properly. You're active on server and forums fairly regularly.  I think you will make a good addition to the PH Family.

As I suggest with a lot of the people desiring to become staff, get familiar with this section of forums as it will help answer many questions you may have:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

Feel free to ask questions to staff anytime if you're unsure of some things, and we will try to provide clarity. We all have room to improve. 

See you on the Prop Field Avi
I've heard many good things about Avi from the PH side of things, and she's already staff over here on TTT. A damn good staff member at that, even if she's been focusing more on PH recently. To echo your words on my Trusted app:

I think you'll make a fine Trusted.
+1
+1
I think all those ones up there have stated what I would say ^^^^^
Good luck ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hi, chiming in from the ttt side of moon here where we have homicidal unicorns and psychopathic fairies all over the place.

From the time I’ve known Avi I can say with no uncertainty that she is one of the most capable and reliable staff members I’ve ever met. Knows how to maintain order, work under pressure, and handle situations the way they are supposed to be handled. She also has a pretty knowledgeable understanding of the rules from what I can tell and yes, there are times that we, even as mid/upper staff members too, ask for clarification for rules because they are sometimes vaguely defined or can be interpreted in different ways. (Don’t mean to start drama or anything but myself and another player were muted for posting a link to our forums. My point with this is that I interpreted as being okay because the rules say “no linking other servers”)

Avi has also shifted her focus to PH and has been gaining hours as well as putting in clear and coherent ban requests. She also is active in both the forums and discord as well. I think she would prove to be a more than capable trusted +1.
(11-07-2018, 10:17 AM)Gabe Wrote: Hi, chiming in from the ttt side of moon here where we have homicidal unicorns and psychopathic faries all over the place.

From the time I’ve known Avi I can say with no uncertainty that she is one of the most capable and reliable staff members I’ve ever met. Knows how to maintain order, work under pressure, and handle situations the way they are suppose to be handled. She also has a pretty knowledgeable understanding of the rules from what I can tell and yes, there are times that we, even as mid/upper staff members too, ask for clarification for rules because they are sometimes vaguely defined or can be interpreted in different ways. (Don’t mean to start drama or anything but myself and another player were muted for posting a link to our forums. My point with this is that I interpreted as being okay because the rules say “no linking other servers”)

Avi has also shifted her focus to PH and has been gaining hours as well as putting in clear and coherent ban requests. She also is active in both the forums and discord as well. I think she would prove to be a more than capable trusted +1.
TLDR: has lots of previous staff time on dinks and other server, can easily be translated to PH staffing. 
Appears to ask questions about rule clarification with is a good indicator of learning said motd. +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, when ever I was on they always stood out to me. There has not been one issue with you as far as I know of. I wish the best of luck to you!
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+0
while I do think you'd make a good staff member I think you kinda have your hands full with staffing at least 2 other servers I know of I know you've been on ph more but I'm not sure exactly how long you're going to want to be here and if you'll just become inactive right after becoming trusted like many before you have.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]