Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Apology
Recently a player brought to the attention of staff that I had said something that made the player uncomfortable.

I am publicly apologizing to anyone that has felt uncomfortable by something that I had said on the server. If you have or ever do feel uncomfortable by something I have said, please bring it to my attention quickly so that I can correct my actions. I am sorry to those who have felt uncomfortable by my comment and hope you can forgive me. 

Sincerely, 

T. "Old Man" Voss
(11-10-2018, 09:47 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Recently a player brought to the attention of staff that I had said something that made the player uncomfortable.

I am publicly apologizing to anyone that has felt uncomfortable by something that I had said on the server. If you have or ever do feel uncomfortable by something I have said, please bring it to my attention quickly so that I can correct my actions. I am sorry to those who have felt uncomfortable by my comment and hope you can forgive me. 

Sincerely, 

T. "Old Man" Voss

What did you say to make them "uncomfortable", If you don't mind me asking?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-11-2018, 01:39 AM)Trombowen Wrote: What did you say to make them "uncomfortable", If you don't mind me asking?

figget